~Epilogue~

~Hermione's POV~

I was woken up today by a three year old cutie pie I call granddaughter, or Elly jumping on me. She's the second cutest thing on this earth, first being her mother. I smiled holding the little girl close to me before she kissed Sirius's cheek. He smiled and snatched her into a fit of tickles and giggles. I smiled at them as Lily walked in leaning against the door frame with a smile on her face. I got out of bed and she kissed my cheek before walking over and grabbing Elly and kissing Sirius's cheek. She walked down the hall and I closed the door before getting dressed, while Sirius did the same. We walked downstairs and I gave Neil a hug, before I grabbed Elly from Lily, and tickled her in my arms. I looked at Neil and smiled, before kissing Elly and setting her down so she could go play.

"So Neil, how are your parents, I'm surprised they aren't here."

"Oh they..."

He was cut off by the front door opening and his parents walking in. Nevil smiled at us while Luna threw her coat at Nevil and ran to give me a hug.

"How are you Hermione, I've missed you."

I smiled.

"I've missed you to Luna."

She went around giving hugs and kissing her son's cheek, while I hugged Nevil, he and I talked for a moment. Our conversation was cut off by Harry and Ginny's kids running in and jumping on all of us. Harry walked in with Ginny who didn't look happy at all, however that all changed when she saw all of us. She gave us all hugs and the rest of the night was spent as family. I have to say I was blessed with an amazing family, I made a family out of friends and it's the greatest thing that ever could've happened to me. I love them all so much, they truly are my strength, I looked at Sirius and he smiled giving me a quick kiss before sitting beside me and holding me close. As I looked around the room I knew that everything was going to be just fine, for all of us, because we all have each other.