~Breaks~

~Hermione's POV~

I woke up today and looked around to see Sirius sitting in a chair with his head on my bed. I smiled, taking his hand in mine squeezing it letting him know that it's time to wake up. He sat up and looked at me with tired eyes, before a small smile spread on his face, I gave one back before looking around.

"How long have I been out?"

"Two days, but Poppy said it's normal."

I nodded my head.

"Where's Ron?"

He took a deep breath.

"He's in the dungeon, how are you feeling?"

"I'm alright, still a little scared but I'll be alright, I want to see him."

His eyes went wide as he looked at me shaking his head.

"I don't think that's a good idea Hermione."

"I need to do this Sirius, before the trial, I just need to know why."

He let out a sigh.

"I get it Hermione, but this isn't a good idea."

"Sirius..."

He looked at me.

"Please."

He looked down letting out a sigh before nodding his head.

"Alright, just be careful, your gonna be a little sore at first."

I nodded my head as he helped me out of bed, I looked down to see that I was still in my uniform, I looked at Sirius shaking my head.

"Can we go to my room so I can get changed, I don't want to be in this anymore."

"Yeah..."

He held out his hand, I took it as he helped over to the flu, we got into the Gryffindor common room, and everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at me. I looked down feeling uncomfortable under all the eyes, I ran upstairs pulling out a pair of faded flare jeans, with a yellow green tank top and a brown short sleeve cover up. I grabbed my dark brown pointed toe heels before walking downstairs to meet up with Sirius. I walked into the common room and once again everyone's eyes were still on me. Sirius came over giving me a small sad smile before looking around shaking his head. He led me out of the common room to the dungeon to see the man that hurt me. We walked through the dungeon, I looked into his cell seeing him sitting on the floor, he looked up at me and smirked.

"I see they finally let you out of the hospital, how you doing?"

"Why did you do it?"

He smirked again.

"So he wouldn't have it, I saw how you two looked at each other, I wasn't blind I'm just a good actor. You also thought I was gone that day that you two kissed in the room of requirement, I knew what was happening. I just wanted to see if it were true, hell I wanted to see if you were really that stupid to fall in love with a professor."

"I'm not..."

"Shut up Hermione, you're so full of shit, you love him, I can see it, the funny thing is he loves you too, and you act like it's the worst thing in the world. If you're going to cheat, cheat, don't try and act all noble, like you tried to push him away... "

I cut him off.

"I did push him away, and I still am."

He shook his head and continued what he was saying.

"But at the end of the day you want him. Hell I bet you even imagined it were him inside of you, that it were him who was thrusting into you, don't act like you haven't thought about it."