~Figured Out~

~Sirius' POV~

It's been a month since I woke up and Hermione hasn't let me anywhere near her, I just want her to know that I figured it out. I want her and only her, even if it means dealing with a kid that's the blood of Ron Weasely, I just want to be with her. I was able to get back to classes a week and a half ago and since then things have been really hard, seeing Hermione everyday. She hasn't gained much more weight she's still skinny, and to be honest I'm sure that even when she does start gaining weight she'll still be amazingly beautiful. I was pulled from my thoughts by Hermione walking into the room of requirement late, I gave her a strange look as she took her seat. Harry and I looked at each other while he just continued teaching knowing that something's wrong. When class ended she stood up and went to leave, only I knew that I couldn't let her go, I stood up and looked at her.

"Hermione..."

She turned around and looked at me for a moment.

"Will you stay, talk to me for a moment?"

She nodded her head walking to me leaning against the table.

"Listen Sirius, I'm sorry I was late..."

I cut her off shaking his head.

"Hermione, it has nothing to do with class, hell you could afford to miss a few days."

She laughed and I looked at her.

"I miss you Hermione."

"Yeah, I miss you too, but you made your choice."

I nodded my head.

"Yeah, I did, and I chose you."

She looked at me.

"Sirius, don't say things you don't mean."

She turned around going to walk out, I grabbed her wrist pulling her back into my chest crashing my lips to hers. She wrapped her arms around my neck, her hands tangling in my hair. My hands traveled down her waist to the back of her thigh, I lifted her from the ground, her legs wrapping around my waist. I walked us over to the flu pulling away and she kissed down my neck as I spoke.

"Dungeon."

I stepped in, we ended up right outside my door, I pushed the door open before kicking it closed, I walked down the hall to my room. I laid her on the bed and piece by piece we lost our clothes, I slid into her as a moan spilled from her lips. I kissed up and down her chest, her moans continuing to fill the room as I thrusted into her. She wrapped her legs around me pulling me closer to her and allowing me to thrust deeper into her. I felt her tighten around me and I knew that she was close to her high. I began thrusting harder and faster, she soon came around me while I came within her. I looked down into her eyes, our heavy breaths mixing together as I held her close, I gave her a kiss before pulling away.

"I love you Hermione, and I may not like it, but I'll live with it because I love you. I just want to be with you, I'll help you raise this baby and we can raise it as a Black, if you still want to."

~Hermione's POV~

I felt myself tighten around him nearing my high, he thrusted into me harder and faster, as I came around him and he came within me. He looked into my eyes, our heavy breaths mixing together as he held me close, he gave me a kiss before pulling away.

"I love you Hermione, and I may not like it, but I'll live with it because I love you. I just want to be with you, I'll help you raise this baby and we can raise it as a Black, if you still want to."

I looked at him with tears in my eyes, he pulled out of me rolling over. He got out of bed pulling on a pair of sweatpants before looking at me.

"You don't want this anymore do you?"

I shook my head getting out of bed, wrapping myself in the sheets.

"What are you talking about? Of course I want this..."

I motioned between us before continuing.

"I love you Sirius, and I want nothing more than to raise this baby as a Black, hell I want to be a Black."

He looked at my hand, and I knew that he was looking for the ring.

"What happened to the ring?"

I looked at my hand before looking back at him.

"Ron took it, he smashed it with a hammer, before melting it in the fireplace."

"Hermione, I..."

"I know, and I never talked about the last time, maybe someday I'll tell you but for now, just be with me."

He smiled taking two strides towards me wrapping his arms around me and lifting me from the ground. He kissed my neck holding me close, before he placed me back on the ground giving me a kiss. I walked out of his hold grabbing a pair of his sweat pants from the dresser. I slipped them on along with one of his black T-shirts, I crawled into bed and he climbed in next me wrapping his arms around my waist holding me close as we fell asleep in each other's arms.