~Waking Up~

~Sirius' POV~

It's been a week since the incident with Ron, according to the ministry and the people at Azkaban he's been put in solitary confinement. Hermione hasn't woken up yet and Poppy said it's because she exhausted herself, between the constant sexual abuse. The heightened fear and anxiety just wore her out, she also said that she can't see if Hermione's pregnant until she wakes up. Then we'll know if we'll have a little one to take care of, I hope she wakes up soon, I haven't left her side, I just want her to wake up.

~Harry's POV~

This past week without Hermione has sucked. I miss her, I mean class is so boring, it's quiet without her I hate it. To add to this though Sirius is a wreck, he seems so lost without her, he doesn't leave her side, I know that he's in love with her. I just wish she would wake up and tell him how she feels, ever since she told me in the shack it's been hard to keep it to myself. Every time I go near him I want to tell him that she's in love with him, but it's not my place to tell.

~Hermione's POV~

When I woke up Sirius had his head down, I smiled a bit taking his hand in mine, he lifted his head and sat on the bed next to me. He took me in his arms, holding me for a few moments before whispering in my ear.

"I thought I was going to lose you."

"Sirius..."

He pulled away looking me in the eyes.

"I love you, I'm in love with you, and I noticed a while ago, but I was scared, I love you so much. When I woke up tied to that bed I thought I was going to die without ever telling you, that I'm in love with you."

He looked at me wrapping his arms around me pulling me into his chest, and I whispered in his ear.

"I love you Sirius Black."

"I love you Hermione Granger."

We heard someone clear their throat and pulled away to see Minerva standing there, she smiled at us.

"So I talked to the minister about you two."

My eyes went wide and Sirius stood up.

"What have you done?"

"Sirius calm down, it's good news..."

We looked at her confused, and he sat next to me letting her continue.

"The minister reviewed the facts, Hermione is a year over the legal age, and technically Sirius you're not a professor you're a professor's aid. Therefore with the age being legal, and you not really being a professor your relationship is well on the legal side. You're free to be together however you please, in the halls, missing from dinner, staying in whichever chambers you want, all of it."

I looked at Sirius and smiled, placing a kiss on his lips for the first time in what felt like forever, we pulled away as Harry walked in. He ran to me wrapping his arms around me holding me close before whispering in my ear.

"I missed you so much."

"I missed you too Harry."

He let out a shaky sigh pulling away.

"You want me to help you move in with Sirius?"

I laughed a little, shaking my head, looking at Sirius.

"I would, but not yet, we love each other, but we need some time to figure out where all of this is going. I think for now we'll stick to weekends alright?"

Sirius nodded his head understanding where I was coming from, I looked at Harry.

"Thank you Harry."