Ten

Imani

After Leon broke my back in ten different ways last night, I left his house around three in the morning. Di offered to come get me since she was doing an interview later on.

She honked the horn and I shushed her. "Bitch, be quiet." I got in her truck snd she sped off.

"You doing the catwalk of shame, you alright?" Di asked, approaching a stop sign.

I inhaled slowly before exhaling. "I don't know. The whole Dylan and Kaya situation is just not sitting right with me. I didn't tell the groupchat, but she's pregnant."

Diamonté pulled into a gas station and parked the car. "She is what?"

"So I went through his phone and she said the test was positive." I began. Di nodded before taking off her seatbelt.

"So either she has an STD or she's pregnant, both are horrible regardless, but that's awful." She responded.

"That's what I thought. Then when I got back from the studio with Amala. He asked me what's wrong and I went off on him. Like. sir how are you going to talk a good game and the whole time you're someone's father-" I smacked my lips and rolled my eyes. "Yet, I'm in the wrong because we're just friends. Someone hang out with you every second of everyday, then you found out he was with a bitch after he was with you AND she knocked up, I'm good love."

Diamonté drove to her house and she was typing something on her phone. "I know thats right! I just tweeted something about him, so you don't have to and his fans won't get suspicious."

I laughed and took her phone. "Bitch you crazy." We laughed and she pulled into her house.

icy prince$$ ✔️
@- saweetie: Y'all niggas don't be tired of living a double life?? OK hannah montana

40 retweets 10 quote tweets 608 likes

I went on my phone and seen who replied to it. I did my best not to reply to her tweet so I went to Instagram. Di posted the pics she took with her mirror and some spies peeped me in the background.

I clicked off of my social media and went to my messages. I had two from Leon, three from the group chat and one from my brother.

Chase🏀
Dad and I are visiting next weekend.

bet bring my niece

Chase🏀
Her bad ass is with her mom

>:(

Chase🏀
Lmfao

Leon😍
I miss you

Hang out tomorrow?

i have a booked day tomorrow :/
come over after three

Leon😍
Alright, love.

That man melts my heart and my underwear.

Pretty Women

Amala🦯✨
go bestie ! go bestie
we need a gas station shoot

Jordy Baby💫
Right, like invite ?

i was def photobombing her
but im taking some tomorrow
ooo yall im so excited