Seventeen

time jump. had to rewrite this chapter too...

count your days WATTPAD

Imani

August 10th 2021

Four months later, I was currently playing A Way Out with Zendaya. Since that night, Dylan and I have been together and I haven't heard from Jason. That bastard. I explained everything that happened that night and cried about it. Dylan took me on several dates before officially asking to be his girl after a while. The paternity test was negative and Kaya tried to forge a fake one. Yeah, bitch. We're currently suing her for defamation of character after she leaked false accusations.

I released my EP which held the number one spot for R&B Indie artists. Amala and Di released a song, called Best Friend. Amala released her third album Planet Her. Along with the deluxe, she had told me Genius wanted us to break down the song.

My Netflix show was renewed for a season two. I was invited on the Terrell show, he is now one of my good friends. Zendaya and I have been joint at the hip.

I was now working on my debut album Ultraviolet. After I signed a management contract with Roc Nation. I was still in control of funding everything and had creative control.

We finally broke out of jail and Z cheered, causing me to laugh. "Girl it's not over, you gotta go home to your wife. Then I'm going to get your ass in more trouble."

Her face was perplexed as she placed her controller down. "Let's go for a swim."

"Sure." I said, changing out of the jeans and crop top I was in.

"Damn, okay. I see you." She hyped, following me to the pool. "So did you think about my offer?"

"I'm scared. I want to do it, but it seems like a huge role." I spoke.

"You've been in shows and movies before." Daya reminded me.

"Yeah, but as a small role. You're asking me to be a character with a backstory." I mentioned.

"I can't think of another person that would demolish this role." Z admitted. I sighed and dipped my foot in the water.

"Fine. I'll talk to my agent and see where we'll go from there." She squealed and hugged me before diving in. My phone started to ring beside me and it was my man.

"Hey babe, I'm almost there. Did you want Thai or Chinese tonight?" He asked as I blocked the sunlight from my view.

"Um, surprise me." I said. He was still driving and I propped the camera up on one of Z's pool chairs.

"New swimsuit?" He asked. I nodded and modeled it for him.

 I nodded and modeled it for him

"Yes. I love it. Ugh, your skin is amazing." Dylan complimented.

"Thank you, it's genetic. Your skin is great too." I replied. "Enough about skin because all this talk is making me want to feel yours on mine."