Thirteen

Imani

Arriving at Di's house, Jordyn and I exited her car and we brung our dufflebags in. Jordyn rung the doorbell and Di spoke from her phone on the Ring app.

"It's open, pooh." The mic spoke. I opened the door and Jordyn followed behind. I heard voices coming from her living room and I seen Amala run to jump on me.

"Get your thick ass of me!" I screamed, her ass started twerking on me. Jordyn put her bag down and hugged Di. "Hello, I can't breather her buttcheeks are suffocating me."

She was now straddling me and kissing all over my face. "I missed you."

"We literally saw each other two days ago." I reminded, managing to stand up with her legs wrapped around me. I sat next to Vic who was on her phone. She turned her head and kissed my cheek.

"Hi, bestie. How you doing?" Vic asked playfully.

I gestured to Doja still wrapped around my waist. "Great, I found a cat. I named her Doja." The girl released her grip on my waist and laid across Vic and I.

"That's a great name for a dope ass chick." Amala mentioned. I rolled my eyes and sat up.

"Di where the costumes?" I asked.

She was typing on her phone and looked up at me. "My little stylist on the way with the goods."

I laughed and laid my head on Vic's shoulder. "Where's my neice?" I asked.

"She's with her papa for the moment, I'm going to get my costume and head back home. You know, the separation anxiety even though we're down the street from each other." I nodded at her response and held her hand. "I am bringing her Saturday because she likes to party."

"Please do, I love babies." Di spoke.

Thirty minutes later, her stylist pulled up and gave us our costumes. Vic went first since she was leaving early. She went, tried on the covered package and left for about ten minutes. The door opened and Mrs. George-Monèt stepped out and modeled in her baby pink sweatsuit.

"Yes ma'am." I encouraged.

"Hot mama!" Doja hyped up. Diamonté was hitting her butt while she was twerking. Jordyn was recording them and she turned the camera on us.

"Me next!" Doja said getting up and taking the bag with her name on it. Vic sat next to me out of breath.

"John should be here in a few, but I'm going to need your help walking out of here. I threw it back too hard." My best friend sighed.

"Of course, love." I replied. Ten minutes passed and Doja came out parading in her outfit.

"Stop trying to make fetch happen, it will never happen." She said, mocking Regina's voice.

She took one of Di's wigs and propped it on her head. "Oo your hair looks sexy pushed back. Cady tell him doesn't his hair look sexy pushed back." The shorter girl looked towards Jordyn.

"Your hair looks sexy pushed back." She said to no one in particular. We all laughed and I walked Vic out.

"Y'all want to sleepover?" The blonde asked.

"I got Genius tomorrow but fuck what my manager talking about." Doja said.

"Wait, I thought you said it was Saturday?" I asked. She was quiet for a moment before checking her calendar.

"Yeah, but I had my manager move it to Friday because of the party. Now I'm going to tell her to move it to Sunday, because I missed yall and we haven't slumbered in forever." She stood up, still wearing her Regina outfit, went into the bathroom and shut the door.