Too Tired

A/N:  YOUR WEEKEND WAS DOING WELL. YOU TAKE OCHAKO ADVISE, ONLY DO YOUR NIGHT STUDY WHEN IT CAME NEAR EXAM SINCE SHE'S WORRY ABOUT YOU HEALTH

•MOMO POV•
"Next week on Thursday I'll making another test, but for this please taking it like in exam" Mr. Aizawa informed, maybe he want us to study for this one.

"Class dismissed"

It was lunch time so I went to the canteen with Jirou since we were pretty close.

On my way to the table that Jirou set for us I saw (y/n) walking toward me. Or to buy food obviously.

I whispered at her "Can't wait to see you result dear~" Then go to Jirou and the others.

Everythings go like usual. The different is only (y/n). She don't even talk with us. Just in her dorm. Sometimes the girls call her for some chitchat but seem like she avoid it.

~~Time skip~~
_____________________
Wednesday

"I can't wait for the exam to be finished" Mina said wearily. "We don't even start yet"
"Plus it's only math exam not all subjects" Jirou and Tsu added. "Yeah which are worse" Mina exhale.

"Hey (y/n)!" Uraraka greet. (y/n) didn't do anything just ignore. She brought a drink with her.

"Hey what's that" Mina ask as the girls now paying attention on her. "Coffee" (y/n) answered wearily.

"(y/n), you look tired anything happen?" Tsu ask because of (y/n) black eyes. "Life" (y/n) answered while she still studying.

"Oh okay"

Now the girls accumulating at my seat, seem like they about to gossip about (y/n).

"Hey Ochako is she okay?" Jirou ask. "Don't worry, she totally fine" Ochako answered. From what I can see it's already like her habits.

~~Time skip~~
_________________
Friday

STILL MOMO POV
Finnaly the day I've been waiting for. I can't wait to hear Mr. Aizawa tell the class I got the highest score like usual.

Mr. Aizawa got in the class. Clearing his throat as all us waiting for our results.

"First of all I'm surprised when I'm marking your papers. Congratulations to..."

I close my eyes and smile, ready for other students to praise me.

".... to (y/n), got the highest mark"

Wait, what? (y/n) got the highest?

(y/n) go to the front taking her axam paper. The smile on her face... was the same one in the photo. Tired but happy.

"Thank you Mr. Aizawa!" (y/n) said as still beside Mr. Aizawa"

Mr. Aiwaza give all us our exam paper.

"96%" I look at my mark. It's actually my normal result.

"Hey (y/n) how much you got?!" Mina ask while going to (y/n) seat.

"I got 98" (y/n) answered.

"Damn it's only 2%"

I rush to (y/n) grab her hand outside the classroom. Actually somewhere farther where there's no people except two of us.

"W-What?" (y/n) ask innocently. "How. How do you get the highest mark!" I ask angrily.
"Don't you know I have to keep my legasy. You already beat me in combat now in exam? What's do want from me!" I added.

"Come on it's only 2%"She yell "How do you know?" I ask since I didn't tell my result to anyone yet.

"I take a peek on you paper when you walk by" "Eh? I didn't walk beside you?" I ask again, wondering how did she look at my paper from distance of 2 meters, even more. I also remember I was facing my exam paper so it's hard for people to see it.