More Wonder...

A/N : It's been 2 months you in UA, you already move to dorm. You're waiting Mr. Aizawa to give your grade for the exam.

(Y/N) POV•

"Okay listen up. I will say you result from the last to first." Mr. Aiwaza tell his students.

"God I'm affraid, I didn't do any study for this one"

"....4. Iida Tenya, 3. (l/n)(y/n), 2.Izuku Midoriya and congrats to Yaoyorozu Momo for an excellent grade"

"Damn Momo you're genius" Mina gasped

"No, I'm just lucky" Momo added

'lucky' Those word be in loop in my head for a while until I feel someone call my name.

"(y/n)!" I gasped in shock.I turned back and it's Ochako. "O-oh Ochako what's wrong" "I just wanna say congrats on your mark!" Ochako said tried to chear you up.

"You know we're not in pre-high anymore. That's won't work" You said sadly. "Sorry" Ochako apologized.

~~Time skip~~
____________________
At the dorm

•3rd POV•
(y/n) Is on her way to her dorm.

"Seem like "the number one" in the combat training, can't be "the number one" in the exam~" Momo teased to (y/n)

(y/n) not wearing her support device so all she can do is glare at her and go into her room.

"Damn she really want a fight"

(y/n) sit on her bed thinking.

"Mr. Aizawa like to make a surprise test almost every week. It's time to pay back!"

(y/n) phone suddenly ring. (y/n) look at it, it was from her mother friend. She rushly wear her support device as she got the call.

"Yes, Ms. Chi?"

"Hi, (y/n).So about the job you offer to help..."

"Yes I'm all ears"

"I'll take you as my worker. Only the weekend right?"

"Yes! Thanks Ms. Chi. Without you I might end up dying now!"

"Oh, don't say that! I meet you tomorrow, is that okay?"

"From? to? I need tell my teacher"

"10 a.m to 10 p.m"

"Alright I see you tomorrow!"
____________________________________

"Thank god I got the job, now I don't need to ask mom and dad for money. Thanks to the fake ID to" You smile gretfully.

After a few seconds you hear a knocks on your dorm door. You go to door and found a few girls from your class.

"What wrong?" You ask. "We've been thinking to go to shopping tomorrow wanna join?" Mina ask. "We can watch movie?" "Or playing games!" The others girls added.

"Oh, sorry I have other plan tommorow. Maybe we can go later" You said with apologize.

"Okay! need anything?" Ochako ask.

"No thanks"

~~Time skip~~
__________________________
Saturday 9 a.m

(y/n) POV•
"Finnaly I'm all done" I said happily. I look the mirror, looking at my self wearing a work uniform. It's only a simple shirt with some words on it, but still it's make me excited.