Your Birthday

It was a nice day where you just wake up in your dorm and Bakugou is not screaming like always.

Is Saturday you should have work in 3 hours but you think you better look around before leaving.

The day was silent which you found a bit weird. You take you gear on and go to the common room.

Weird? No one was there, not even a noise. All you heard is the sound of your step and the bird outside.

"Am I missing something?" You look around searching for a clue.

You go to the table as you found a note.

"Wear something nice and go to the (favorite cafe)" You hummed as you were confused.

Don't dare to shouted or something since maybe there is still some people on the dorm. You got ready and wear you (favorite cloth). For you opinion it make you look nice, at least nicer than the other that's why you like it.

You take a slow walk since the cafe not far from UA.

From the outside you saw a few balloons ans some decorations.

"Someone birthday?"

"SUPRISE!" You shocked as you just open the cafe door.

"You... guys remember..." Tears start filling your eyes. "But how?"

"Ochako told us about it!" "And Momo planned this!" Mina and Hagakure answers.

You don't have a word. You just looking at Momo who are smiling at you.

"Come on blow the candles!" Ochako said.

"Guys.. Thank you" You wipe the tears on your eyes.

"BLOW THE F*CKING CANDLES ALREADY!" Bakugo shouted as always.

This feelings... Is perfect.

You smile brightly before blew the candles. Your classmate clap their hand as you blew it.

"(Y/n) here" Ochako pass you a piece of cake.

You take a bite but left half on your lip.

Ochako hummed, wandering what you're doing.

You walk to Momo who are looking at you. Not just her the rest of the class is doing the same.

You hold her hands and lean the cake on your mouth closer to her lip. Momo lean closer and take a bite as she understand your action. Before she pull back you lean more closer make you lips connected with hers.

Clearly you can heard a gaps and some cute shouted from Mina and Hagakure but you wouldn't mind.

As the kiss break you smile softly and Momo doing the same.

"T-the cake is sweet isn't it?" You voice got a bit cracked as you never be this confident.

"Yes it is"

"SINCE WHEN YOU GUYS ARE A THING!!!" Mina rush to both us also some of the other.

"A-a few months" You smile nervously with one of you hand is holding Momo hand.

"So we gonna celebrate two thing now!" Hagakure said happily. Not gonna lie those two can be really hype sometimes.

You were sitting with Momo while having some pieces of the cake.

"Wait I have work-" You suddenly realized the time but got cut off by Momo.

"I already tell your boss about it, don't worry" You sighed of relief.