L.O.V Attack

A/N: Everything go as planned, it's you 4th day at the camp.

3rd POV•

~6 p.m~

Finnaly you done with training, you go rest at the cabin while waiting for Momo taking shower.

"I'm back" Momo open the door. "Finnaly, I thought It'll take you forever" You teased. "Whatever, just go already, I'm hungry" Momo said while taking your towel and throw it at you.

"Geez nut!" You gasped and Momo giggle. "Aren't it 'Deez nut'? Not 'Geez" Momo laugh by your mistaked."Whatever"

You open the toilet door and you feel something cold felt on you. "Fucker Mother" You gasped with words twist. You heard a laugh from your back. You look around and found Mina and Momo are laughing at you.

"You're right she saying things wrong went she starter" Mina said while holding Momo shoulder. Both of them still try to stop laughing. "I told you!" Momo giggle.

"Argh! Fuck off bitch" You said and continue to take a shower. You become pretty sensitive because you hate a cold water.

After taking a shower you back to your cabin.

"Enjoy your shower dear?" Momo giggle. "Shut up!" You yelled. "Yaoyorozu please, I feel I'm starting like to yelled around because of  you and the girls like to teasing and pranking me. I might end up mute again because of it" You exhale your felling. "Your can just make a new one" Momo said confidently.

You sit at the bed and put your hand at you throat.

"The problem is money, I'm not rich like you" You look down sadly. "No worries I can help with that" Momo said make you shocked. "Why would you? There no need to spend millions Yen just for your classmates" You give her a sharp gaze to know if she is joking or not. "Why not?"

"Just don-" You word cut by sound of the door. "Hey Momo, (y/n) the food is ready" Ochako said. "We're coming!" Momo said.

~~

"Hey (y/n) how in the world you think with a twist" Mina giggle. You look at her giving her a death stare, making her scare. "Never mind, I'll just eat" Mina continue eating with scared look.

~~

Both of you about just finished talking and planning to go to sleep. Suddenly you heard a knock.

"Who's there?" Momo ask while walk to the door. You pull her hand to stop her action. You one finger on your mouth, give her a sign to be quite.

"Shit" You cursed as you know it's not your friend. Suddenly the door destroy. You pull Momo to you as you see the door turn to dust.

"Long time no see little hero" You saw Shigaraki come in. "What do you want" You said while pulled Momo behind you.

Shigaraki try to catch your neck but you block it with your arm. As you see his hand and touching you wrist with all of his finger, you kick him make him knock of to the wall.

"Let's go!" You grab Momo hand outside of the cabin to gather with the other.

On your way you feel there are other people around you. You look around, and saw a blue fire in the bushes.

Without thinking you pull with your left hand to make Momo you get into your front. Then a blue fire coming toward you and burn you right hand that are also got injured by Shigaraki quirk.

"Fuck!" You scream because the pain. Momo gasped of what happened.

Both of you got in Midnight cabin. When you arrived you saw Ochako and Tsu already there.