5

Ello lovelies~

How's it going~?

I hope you all are enjoying the story so far~

Here's the next part~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Luce...

I'm coming....

I swear it.....

I'll save you.....

The pinkette leaned against a nearby tree, sulking. They had been searching for days in that forest with no prevail.

Where.....?

Where could she have taken my Lucy.....?

Natsu narrowed his eyes as he heard a rustling in the bushes nearby. He gave a low growl, taking a step towards the bushes.

"Who's there?"

A soft voice yelped as a small body trip out of the bushes. She looked up with her brown eyes and whimpered softly. Natsu smiled softly and crouched down next to the small child.

"Are you alright?"

She shook her head and pulled herself into a sitting position. The child's wide eyes filled with tears as she whimpered again.

"I'm lost.."

"Hey, don't cry...I'll take you back home. I promise. Come on."

With that, the boy held his hand out the the child. She slowly took his hand and allowed him to help her up. Natsu gave a childish grin as he watched the girl.

"I'm Natsu, by the way. And you are?"

The girl bowed to the boy.

"Wendy Marvell, adopted daughter of Jude."

The pinkette looked at her confused.

"I just asked your name.....besides.....Jude?"

The girl blushed slightly and bowed again.

"My apologies. I'm just used to...since....well....Jude Heartfillia."

Natsu stiffened as he watch the girl, quietly.

"Y-you.....? Wh-what....? H-how....?"
------
"Where is she?!"

A small pink haired girl bowed to the blonde haired man.

"Gomen, sir....s-she disappeared...."

"HOW COULD YOU LET THAT HAPPEN?!?"

"G-go-gomen...."

The blonde roared in anger at the pinkette's foolishness.

"You're a NANNY!!! I hired you so YOU would never leave her side!!!! And YOU ALLOWED her to DISAPPEAR?!?! This is how YOU repay MY kindness?!?!"

"G-g-gomen....."

"Enough. Your sorrys are no longer accepted. Find her. Or else."

The blonde man growled loudly as he stormed out of the room. The pink haired female whimpered as she slumped to the ground.

"G-goman, sir...."

She whimpered more before standing back up, moving towards the door. The girl headed outside towards the nearby forest. She had barely walked into the forest when a small child with long blue haired skipped into view, holding the hand of yet another pinkette.

"W-wendy-san!!"

The blue haired girl looked up and smiled widely at the other female.

"Aries-chan!!"

The blue haired child ran towards the woman and hugged her tightly. The pink haired boy stood watching the two awkwardly until they pulled apart. The woman looked up and smiled at the boy.

"Thank you, for returning Wendy-san."

The boy merely shrugged and looked at the two, keeping his mouth shut and his feet planted.

"Um....sir?"

"Aries-chan! Natsu-san brought me back home~ he wants to asked Jude something."

"Natsu-san?"

Aries looked at the boy quietly as he stepped closer and nodded slightly.

"Does Jude Heartfillia have a daughter named Lucy?"

Aries watched the boy quietly, her heart feeling heavy. He stepped closer, until he stood right in front of the two  girls.

"I-i be-believe....h-he ha-had.....a d-daugther by that n-name..."

"Does he know where she is at?"

The pink haired woman looked down at the ground, pitying the poor boy. She knew where the girl was herself but was told not to tell a soul. Not even her young mistress.

"Well?"

"I-i d-do no-not k-know....s-sir..."

He nodded once and headed towards the building. Aries watched him go, silently scolding herself. The blue haired girl looked up at the pinkette, crossing her small arms over her undeveloped chest.

"You do know, don't you, Aries-chan...?"

Aries merely shrugged and led the small child towards the large estate.
~~~~~~~~~~
Well didn't see that coming, did ya~?

I didn't either until I thought of it this morning~ ^w^

Hehe~

Anywho~ hope you enjoyed~

Until next time~

Bai bai~

~kitty_barbie~ <3