1

Ello my lovelies~

How ish everyone~?

Here's chapter number one~!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The small group of friends were sitting in Lisanna's house. Her mother sat across from them, covering her face with her hands.

"I'm so sorry....! I never....."

The older woman couldn't finish what she was saying, due to the fact that her tears were falling in rapids down her face.

The teens watched her, quietly, unsure how to react. They sat there for who knows how long, until the red haired girl finally stood.

"Enough. We need to find Lucy."

"Erza's right! We need to save her!"

A pink haired boy stood the right before the blackette did.

"Come on! We need to find her....before...."

Gray placed a hand of his friend's shoulder as he lost the energy to say what was on his mind. The pink haired boy sighed.

"We need to....before....something happens to Luce...."

The blackette nodded and started towards the door. Erza and Natsu followed behind him, quietly.

"So...where first?"

"Lisanna likes to be around nature.....maybe...."

The pinkette spoke quietly since he would be the only one to know. His previous relationship with the white haired girl spoke for itself.

Gray frowned slightly.

"Well....there's a forest outside the town....maybe she has a hideout in there...."

Natsu shrugged, staring intently at the ground. The red haired girl growled before stepping forward and slapping the pinkette across his face.

"Stop pitying yourself, Natsu! It's not your fault that Lucy was kidnapped!"

The pinkette growled at the red head, his eyes blazing with fury.

"But it WAS MY FAULT!!!!! I SHOULD'VE BEEN THERE TO PROTECT HER!!!!"

With that, the boy ran in the opposite direction, towards the forest outside the town. The remaining two friends shared a sad look before following after their foolish friend.

------

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

The blonde haired girl screamed in pain as the yellow whip hit her body again. She had many cuts and bruises scattered on her body.

Her blood, along with her tears, was splattered behind her on the wall and pooled at the ground. She hissed as the pink haired girl laughed, crazily.

"Lucy~! You're in pain~! Aren't you~?"

She giggled to herself since the blonde had been beaten so much she could barely move. Her bottom lip trembled as she watched the pinkette raise her whip again.

Lucy was started to feel numb to the sting of the whip but it still hurt her. Her clothes were in tatters, still clinging to her as best as they could.

"Enough."

Virgo stopped and turned to find a white haired girl and an older looking blonde man. She bowed hurriedly before stepping away from her victim.

"Hiya, Lu~"

The white haired girl gave a wave as she stepped closer to the girl, chained to the wall so she couldn't strangle Lisanna.

"L-leave.....me......b-b-be.....b-bit-tch.....!"

"Hmm....?"

Lisanna tapped her chin, a motion she used when she was thinking before smirking at the bloody blonde.

"Nope~ I can't do that~ You see~ I have my half of my deal to hold up~"

The blonde spit on her enemy and smiled as it landed on her face. The white attacker wiped it from her before growling loudly.

"You little cock-sucker!!"

She raised her hand and slapped the blonde. The sound being heard by everyone in the room. Lisanna stood and glared at the girl.

"Maybe next time. You won't act before you think."

With that, the white haired girl turned on her heels and exited the room. The man glared at the girl before nodded to Virgo and leavening as well.

The pinkette smiled as she walked over and stood in front of the poor blonde.

"Wh-why?"

Her voice was choked with haltered and sadness as she attempted to talk to her attacker. Something she had tried, and failed, before then.

"Why what, Lucy~?"

"Wh-why.....d-do......yo-ou....foll-low her o-ord-ders...?"

"Cause she is my master~"

The pinkette smiled hungrily as she raised her whip again.

"Scream for me, Lucy Heartfilia!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ello my lovelies~

How are you liking Book Two so far~?

The cover sadly hasn't changed yet but I'm going to change it as soon as possible!

My lovely friend, Becky is putting the finishing touches on it~

Well....

Until next time~

Bai bai, my lovelies~

~kitty_barbie~ <3