8

"What the hell?! Natsu?!"

The red head crouched down next to him and pulled him closer to her. One of his legs was bent at a odd angle and there was a long gash on his arm. Erza shook her head at the sight of his face though. Many cuts were show but the worst was an "L" shaped cut on his cheek.

"Natsu....where the hell did you go....and why did you allow her to get ahold of you...."

With that, the girl dragged him inside, shutting the door behind her. She laid him on the couch and covered him up with a spare blanket. The pinkette groaned in pain as the girl watched him sadly.

"Natsu...."

She sighed softly and sat in front of him, holding the bat in her lap.
~~~~~~
"Lisanna....why don't you tell our guest what you have done~?"

The older man smirked at the white haired girl before she grinned and turned to the blonde, still chained to the wall. The blonde groaned and glanced up at her.

Lisanna smiled widely as she watched her former best friend.

"Oh, Lu~~~ you'll never believe what I did~~!"

Lucy groaned loudly trying to block out the girl's mocking voice. The white haired girl clicked her tongue and stepped forward, placing a hand on the girl's cheek. She smirked before slapping the girl.

"You should listen to what I shall say first, Lu~"

"Wh-what could you p-possibly ha-have to tell m-me t-that I wo-would want t-to know?"

Lisanna smiled evily, her blue eyes narrowing at the blonde.

"I hurt your little boyfriend~~~"

The blonde's brown eyes widen in pure terror. Suddenly, she had a sudden spurt of energy and she flew as close to the girl as she could. She choked on her fresh tears as she screamed at the white haired wentch.

"HOW COULD YOU?!?! WHY?!?! ....why.....why.....why did you......how.....he....."

By the the end of her small outburst, the blonde could hardly breathe. She hissed at the girl, her breath coming in spasms.

"How......could.....you.....hurt.....him.....?! He.....he.....didn't......do......anything....."

The white haired girl's smile widen as she watched her former friend bawl her eyes out. She shook her head slightly and she narrowed her eyes.

"Oh, shut up, Lu. He not dead....just wounded badly."

Lucy looked up and glared at the girl, her lips pressed into a tight line before she took a deep breath.

"Don't you dare tell me to shut up, you heartless bitch."

Lisanna took a step back, shocked at the strength in the girl's voice. Lucy's brown eyes were blazing with anger as she stared at the white haired wentch.

Lisanna smiled.

"I'm not heartless, Lu. I didn't kill him.. He's still alive. If I was heartless as you say....I would've killed him."

Lucy hissed loudly.

"I am done with your pity ass shit, Lisanna. I have had it. You will die at my hands."

The white haired girl cackled with laughter as she skipped out the door after the older man.

"In your dreams, Lu~"

The blonde growled and pulled against her restraints, with new strength.

I will get out. She will die.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The blue haired girl ran down the hall towards her bedroom. She slammed the door behind her and curled into a ball in front of the door. She sat there, weeping for a boy she barely knew.