3

Ello lovelies~

How are you enjoying the book~?

I hope everyone likes it so far~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ooo~ this is perfect~ I can definitely make this work~

Her victim was beaten and bloody laying on the ground. Her drunken mother was passed out on the couch. She glanced from the two before crouching down and yanking on her victim's blue strands.

"Owwww!"

The bluenette's looked up in fear until she saw her attacker. She gasped aloud, stifling a scream.

"L-lisanna!! Wh-what ar--?!?"

"Shhh....don't speak....keep your whorey mouth shut....."

The bluenette's eyes widen even more if possible as tears started falling down her face. The white haired girl smirked before throwing Juvia against the nearest wall.

The blue haired girl hit with a loud thump and fell to the ground, in a heap of blood and rags. Lisanna stepped closer to the other girl, who whimpered in pain.

"St-top....!! P-pl-lease....!!"

"Why~? You look like your in so much pain~ why stop when your ahead~"

The bluenette looked up, pain flashing in her eyes. Tears streamed down her face as she regarded the white haired girl with fear.

Lisanna crouched down, grabbing her victim by the chin and forcing her to look her in eyes.

"You're next~"

The bluenette gasped in pain as she was thrown back against the wall again.
---
....nothing.....

....there......

.....is.....

.....no......

....one.....

The blonde lifted her head painfully and looked around the pitch dark room. She couldn't see anyone else in the room.

......I.....

.....need.....

....to....

.....get.....

.....out.....

.....of.....

.....here.....

She pulled against her restraints with no.success. Fresh tears fell down her face as she pulled with all the strength she could muster, which in her case was sadly not enough.

.....no.....

.....please.....

.....I.....

.....have.....

....to.....

She pulled harder, feeling small trickles of liquid run down her arms from her wrists. Lucy cried silent tears as she realized she had no chance of escape.

.....It's......

.....no.....

.....use......

.....I'm......

.....done.....

......for......

The blonde looked at the ground, crusted with her own blood. More tears pricked at her eyes as she thought of a certain pink haired baka.

......Natsu.....

......I'm......

.....so......

.....sorry.......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hehe~

Hope you enjoyed~

And so sorry it's been forever since my last update! DX

Until next time~

Bai bai~

~kitty_barbie~ <3