11

The blonde hung her head, tired. Levy was chained up once more to the wall next to Lucy. The door slowly creaked open as the blonde raised her head. The white haired girl walked into the room. She smirked, holding something behind her back.

"What next, Lisanna? There isn't much more left for you to take from me..."

"Well~ this little friend of yours~ I could take her~ and in fact~"

The blue haired girl lifted her head, tears in her pretty hazel eyes. She whimpered, holding her head up as much as she could.

"She's.... She's going to kill....k-kill me..."

The blonde frowned, tears gleaming in her dark brown eyes.

"N-no....no...not Levy....please....she didn't do anything to you....Lisanna....j-just....just kill me.....please....don't hurt Levy...."

The white haired girl smirked.

"As much as I would love to~ you aren't next."

She stalked over to the blue haired girl.

"Any last words?~"

"T-tell Gajeel...that...I-i l-l... love him."

With that, the white haired girl pulled the knife out from behind her back añd started the long, tourture-filled task of killing the small girl.
---
"Lucy is at her dad's!! I knew it!!"

"Natsu...calm down..."

The red head spoke quietly as the pinkette tried to get up. A certain brunette walked into the room just to see the black haired boy slapped his friend.

"Uh.... Sir...?"

The blackette froze as he turned towards the girl.

"Uh....hi, Kenzy~"

He blushed, running his hand through his hair. She sighed softly, walking over to Natsu. She gave a small smile, checking to make sure everything was okay. The brown haired girl looked up at the pinkette.

"A week more and I'm sure the doctor will let you out, sir."

"I can't wait a week!!!"

He surged forward, grabbing ahold of the girl's upper arms. Gray grabbed the pinkette's wrist, glaring daggers at him.

"Let go. Now."

Natsu let the girl go and laid back on the bed, pouting. She spoke quietly.

"Sir...if you don't calm down...we'll have to give you some medication to make you sleep."

"Don't need that."

"Prove it."

The girl crossed her arms over her chest, watching the boy quietly. He didn't look up at her. Instead, he looked at the ground.

"Well?"

"Sorry, m'am..."

She sighed and turned around, bumpping into Gray.

"I apologize, sir."

"It's quite alright."

He grinned widely.

"There is no fucken way I'm watching snowflake get a damn girl while my fucken girl is---"

Kenzy reached into her pocket and pulled out a syringe full of a clear liquid. Turning quickly, she grabbed his arm and stuck it in the inside of his elbow and emptying it.

"I said calm."

She pulled the neadle out as the boy slowly shut his eyes and fell into a deep sleep. She put away the syringe, sighing.

"Sorry. He won't be up for quite some time."

"Quite alright."

"Now what was he speaking of his girlfriend? What happened to her? If I may know that is."

"She.....well.....she was kidnapped."

"That's horrid...are the police doing anything..?"

The blackette scoffed.

"No. Of course they aren't."

"Whyever not...?"

"Too damn busy. They claim they're doing all they can but they're not."

The brunette frowned.

"Course they are."

He smiled slightly, nodding.

"Yea..."

The girl grinned.

"Would I be able to help in any way?"
~~~~~~
Hello lovelies~

I apologize for the wait and for the short chapter..

Just wanted to get you all something~~~

Enjoy~~~

Until next time~~

Love you all~~ *huggles*

Bai bai~~

~kitty_barbie~