eighteen.

"hm?" i say, as ximena pulls me to the side. "i just wanted to say that i think it's really cool of you to be so forgiving." she says. "what're you talking about, ximena?" i roll my eyes. "just that jack kissed me at julian's party, and then you guys started dating the next day. did he not tell you?" she asks with a smirk. i know what she's doing. "i'm not worried. you don't intimidate me." i smile and walk away, and i hear her scoff behind me. "what'd she want?" jack asks. "nothing." i reply, as i head to my next class.

school is finally over, we jack, summer, auggie and i all meet back up at the lockers. "hey, what's wrong?" jack grabs my hand and asks me quietly. "what do you mean?" i reply. "you've been ignoring me since first period," he sighs, rubbing his thumb over my knuckles. "please tell me what's wrong." he says quietly, kissing my cheek. "ximena said that you kissed her at julian's party." i say, and he sighs. "no- i didn't. she kissed me. it was when i spilled my drink on you and you and julian went upstairs. she kissed me when she saw that i was trying to follow you."

i smile slightly, interlocking my fingers with his. "you could've told me." i whisper, as he pulls me into a hug. "i'm sorry." he replies, kissing the top of my head. "alright, are you two ready to go?" summer asks us with a smile. "ooh! ooh! y/n wrote a poem!" jack says excitedly, and i roll my eyes with a smile. "what?! were you just- not gonna tell us?" summer asks dramatically. "oh shush." i groan, as we walk to summer's car. "but really, you HAVE to read it to us. just like the olden days." auggie smiles, as summer and jack agree.

"fine, fine." i say, and they cheer. bozos. we get back to jack's house, and his mom and jamie are still gone. we all hang out in jack's room, talking and watching tv until they bring up the poem again. "okay, so are we doing this or what?" auggie says excitedly, as him and summer sit together at the side of the bed that's against the wall, and jack lays with his head in my lap. "oh- right." i say nervously, as i pull out my phone. i sync my documents to my email, so i have the document saved on my phone already.

"let me be your favorite sound, your favorite face, smile and laugh. let me love you endlessly until the day's end. then we can hold hands and do all the things couples do. but before that, just look into my eyes and then i'll know you love me. because that's all i want from you. i want your love. you've already got mine, so what more can i ask for? i don't want anything else. i want you and your precious, precious heart." i read, and jack's face turns a bright pink. summer and auggie are both jaw-dropped, making me smile. "okay that's all." i say quickly, as i turn my phone off and put it on jack's nightstand. "that was INCREDIBLE." auggie says with a wide smile. summer wipes her eyes as if tears were coming out.

jack just looks up at me in awe. "jack?" i say quietly, as he sits up in front of me. he gazes into my eyes, still not speaking. "he's doing the thing!" summer points at him, shaking her hand rapidly. i laugh, because she looks ridiculous. a smile grows on jack's face, before he presses his lips against mine, moving to hover above me. "i love you- i love you a lot y/n." he says in between kisses, making me smile. "i love you, too, jack." i reply, breaking the kiss.

"YOU TWO ARE SO CUTE." summer yells, making everyone laugh. "we're gonna leave you guys alone, so don't do anything bad." auggie says with a chuckle. "oh shut up." jack says jokingly, as summer and auggie leave jack's house.

"you're wonderful." jack whispers in my ear, before kissing right below it. i smile up at him, as he puts one of his hands on the side of my neck and the other on my hip. he kisses my lips passionately, before pulling away and sitting up with his back against his headboard. "c'mere." he says quietly with a smile. i put my head on his chest, and he wraps his arms around my waist. he slides his hands under my shirt, so now his cool hands are rubbing my bare back.

"y/n, you're so talented." he says quietly, gripping my waist with his hands and picking me up, so now i'm on top of him. he sets me on his lap like he did the night before, with his hands still gripping my waist. "thank you." i smile, as he does too. i yawn, since i'm pretty tired from gym class today. "do you want to take a nap?" he asks me with a smile. i nod, as he chuckles. "okay, okay." he says, pulling off his shirt because he's gonna take a nap too. he can't sleep with his shirt on.

i put my hands at the bottom of my shirt, ready to pull it off, but he stops me. "can i?" he asks, making me laugh. "of course." i reply quietly, as he replaces my hands with his, and pulls my shirt off of me. after that, i lay down on my back, and jack laid his head on my chest. he wraps his arms around my waist, putting one of his hands on my hip. "i love you baby." he smiles, kissing my neck. "i love you back."

a/n: (simple little filler chapter).