Nana Osaki's Ghoul Eyes: Kagugan

(Nana's Kakugan looks like this)

Kakugan

A kakugan (赫眼, red-eye) denotes a ghoul's eye where the iris turns red, and the sclera black with red veins across the eye and into the skin around the eye. The ghoul can enter this state by their own will, but this state is also entered when the ghoul becomes excited, gets extremely hungry, or when they use their kagune. A kakugan is an influence of activated Rc cells. 

So when I was writing the chapters which come after season 4 of the MHA anime, I was re-reading the Paranormal Liberation War Arc of BNHA manga thoroughly and was thinking of how to write this whole war arc in my fanfic. While I was doing this, I suddenly realized something that I never realized before, so I went back and went through the data of my OC's powers and abilities. My OC Nana Osaki in The Crimson Butterfly has this Ghoul quirk and her powers are exactly similar to the ghouls in the manga/anime we all know as Tokyo Ghoul. So whenever she activates this quirk, her normal eyes transform into Kakugan, just like what we see in Tokyo Ghoul when the ghouls activate their ghoul side/nature. In Tokyo Ghoul, we also see that the Kakugan actually doesn't have any sort of ability and because of that I never gave my OC's Kakugan any power as well.

But for some reason, now I find this quite boring and blunt, to be honest.

I mean your eyes turn into something so cool and that red-colored iris of yours glows dangerously at your opponents, but doesn't do shit?

My OC Nana has these two awesome quirks; one is this Gravity Manipulation quirk (exact similar to Chuuya Nakahara's ability from Bungo Stray Dogs and if you have seen BSD, then you all know how OP Chuuya is) and the other is this Ghoul quirk (you all know how cool and OP Kaneki and the other ghouls are in Tokyo Ghoul).

But her Kakugan doesn't do anything?

So for that reason, I thought of giving some powers and abilities (like Sharingan and Rinnegan kinda powers) to my OC's Kakugan, to make her more OP. So please don't hate me for it.

Nana's Kakugan's ability:

(The powers are similar to the abilities of the Uchiha clan's Sharingan) In combat, Nana's Kakugan allows her to see fast-moving objects and offers her predictive capabilities like she can anticipate an opponent's next move based on the slightest muscle tension in their body and act accordingly to dodge or intercept. Nana is also granted incredible clarity of perception; enabling her to read lips, mimic things like pencil movements, or copy and memorize any hand-to-hand combat skills, techniques, and styles. 

(This power is similar to Sasuke Uchiha's Rinnegan ability Amenotejikara where he uses it to fight against Kinshiki Otsutsuki & Momoshiki Otsutsuki) Nana's Kakugan allows her to shift spaces within a certain range of herself. She can shift herself between spaces, causing anything currently occupying the space she targets to swap places with her. By shifting to another space during combat, Nana can avoid her opponent's attacks in an instant and by swapping places with a weapon, such as her scythe, she can leave behind a trap for an approaching enemy. She can also use this technique to escape from restraints and bind an opponent in her place or to discard any foreign weapons embedded in her body. Despite this technique stemming from her Kakugan, Nana does not actually need to be looking at an object in order to swap places with it. Nana can also target other objects and individuals with this technique in order to shift them to another space in her surroundings. This allows her to transport a weapon into her hand or to project her compressed gravity ball to a remote location. By launching an attack and then bringing her opponent to her at the last possible moment, Nana can ensure that her attacks hit their mark. However, the opponent must be within a certain range of her for this to take effect and with sufficient speed, it is possible for her to escape this attack's range before it can be activated.

A/N: Nana's kakugan powers won't be mentioned until the chapters which cover up to season 4 of MHA anime.