Chapter 11: Do I Know Her? Maybe

(The Forest Training Camp Arc & the Vanguard Action Squad Invasion Arc)

Third Person's POV (In a small shady bar at Camino Ward)

"Are you curious Shigaraki?" Kurogiri asked while wiping a wine glass at a bar counter. "About that boy, Izuku Midoriya?"

Shigaraki clicked his tongue as he sat at the counter with two photographs in his hands. One was of Izuku Midoriya and another one was of Nana Osaki. He immediately destroyed Midoriya's photo with his decay quirk while slowly setting down Nana's photo on the counter. At that moment, someone opened the door of the small bar. Shigaraki and Kurogiri turned to see who it was and it was revealed to be Giran, a C-Rank villain, a broker, and their associate.

"Shigaraki..." Giran smirked while taking a puff from his cigar. "You all have been the talk of the town for the past few days. I hear you're starting something big."

"And what do you want?" Shigaraki asked.

Giran simply smirked and widely opened the door, letting two people walk into the bar.

One was a young high school girl with pale dirty ash-blonde hair styled into two messy buns and slightly inward-tilting eyes, irises that are bright yellow, and their pupils' thin slits.

And the other was a fairly tall pale young man of a slim somewhat lanky build who was in his early 20s. He had long spiky raven hair and a pair of turquoise eyes. His most striking features were undoubtedly the patches of gnarled, wrinkled, purple skin that covered much of his lower face and neck, all the way down past his collarbone, below his eyes, and on his arms. These appeared to be attached to the rest of his skin by multiple, crude surgical staples or hoop piercings.

"So, it's you huh?" The raven-haired man spoke up. "I saw a picture of you, but you look gross in person."

"Wow, the Hand-Man!" The blonde girl squealed in excitement. "You're friends with the great Stain, right? Right? Let me join too! The League of Villains!"

"Kurogiri..." Shigaraki groaned in annoyance as he observed the newcomers. "Get rid of these guys. Everything I hate came together in one set; a brat and a rude guy."

"Now, now..." Kurogiri responded in a calming tone. "They came all this way to visit, so let's at least hear them out. Besides, that big-shot broker brought them. They're bound to be valuable assets."

"I don't care what you do with them, but make sure I get some commission, Kurogiri..." Giran smirked, taking another puff from his cigar, before moving towards the ravenette man and the blonde girl. "At least let me introduce them. First this cute high school girl. Her name and face were kept tightly under wraps by the media but she's on the run as the suspect in a series of deaths by blood loss."

"I'm Toga! Himiko Toga!" the blonde girl grinned manically, introducing herself to everyone. "It's hard to live! I want the world to become an easier place to live! I want to become like Mr. Stainy! I want to kill Mr. Stainy! So let me join the League of Villains!"

"I don't get her. Is she crazy?" Shigaraki asked.

"She can hold a conversation for the most part. I'm sure she'll be of use." Giran responded before looking over at the ravenette man. "Next this guy over here... He hasn't committed any flashy crimes, but he holds fast to the hero killer's ideology."

"I'm uneasy about this." The ravenette young man stated boredly. "Does this organization really have a just cause? Don't tell me you're going to let this crazy woman in?"