Part title

We continued to talk until 1 am and got tired.

"You should go home now" I told a yawning reed

"What why?" She asked a little loud so I placed my finger on my lips

"It's Christmas, go spend it with your family"

"Fuck no, I never spend the holidays with them."

"Why not?"

"Ehh their to boring, and strict, they'll probably just force me to be straight or have a kid with some book."

"Okay but what will my parents and nick think."

"Eh true ima go home just to say hi, and try to talk to them." She said, and gave me a kiss

"Merry Christmas" she said

"Merry Christmas" I mumbled on her lips

I watched her leave my house, and from the window saw her drive off. That's odd her house was just a walking distance. Eh maybe she was getting a gift for her parents.

Christmas Day...

I woke up to Laura jumping on my bed.

"Auntie J! It's Christmas!" She said in her cute baby voice

I wiped my eyes, and checked the time. It was only 7am in the morning.

"Okay Laura two minutes" I said laying back down

"No! I have to wake up granny and great granny, and mommy, and daddy."

She started pulling my hand, and I just decided to get up.

She brought me to each room, and all of us walked in a group behind her downstairs.

"Oh my goodness Laura look!" Laura's mom (Leslie)
said pointing at the gifts under the trees

Leslie: nicks wife, straight, Asian, very professional style but is the most funny and kind person you'll meet, and also 26

I sat next to Laura on the floor next to the tree and everyone else sat on the couch.

"What's that look it has your name on it!" I said pointing at a white and gold present box.

"It saw its from we-rw-reed! I miss auntie Reed!" Laura said

I smiled warmly, and watched her open her gift.

It was a beautiful necklace with a pretty Dimond rose on it. There was also little princess glass slippers.

"Aw she got you a little necklace, let's put your new shoes on" I said, and put the glass slippers on her little foot

They fit perfectly, and Laura wore the necklace and the heals the whole time she opened the gifts.

It was my turn, and Laura grabbed it for me.

"Thank you Laura" I said and grabbed it from her

It was a not so nicely wrapped gift that had Laura's name on it. I laughed, and opened it. It was 2 dollars, and a dime.

"Oh my goodness Laura thank you, we can use it to go buy us some ice cream" I said and I saw her giggle, then she hugged me

I got another gift with Laura on my lap now. I got a ton of new home decor for my new house, gift cards, and money from my family and friends. I had one left, and it was a beautiful silver gift. It had from Cameron on it, but I tried to keep my smile on my face for the sake of everyone. I took out the gift, and it was a framed photo of us when we were in high school. We were sitting on a bench, and her arm was around me. We were doing silly faces, and I was squeezing her face.