14. Relationshps

"Cameron? What's wrong are you tired do you want me to dri-"

"Jade!" She cut me off

"Y-yes?"

"Jade I-I... I love you"

"I love you too Cameron-"

"No Jade not like that... I love you, I love you"

"I love you more Cameron"

"No Jade not like friends, I love you, I want to be with you not as your best friend."

I was left speechless. Cameron liked... no loved me like that? I couldn't believe that. We were already very close, and acted like a couple but not a couple you know, and I guess that was a thing I should have taken in to consideration but I didn't.

"Jade?" She asked turning to me

I didn't know what to say yet. I always had feelings for Cameron, not strong ones, but definitely romantic ones that were in the back of my crowded mind.

"Jade please say something" she said getting impatient

I thought about it for a couple seconds more

"I- I think I love you too like that"

"What does that mean Jade?"

"I don't know, I've had feelings for you since the first day I met you in the back of my mind, but... over time I drowned them with feelings of other love like sibling love, friendship love, and more non romantic feelings. I just kind of let them sit in the back of my mind for all these years."

"So do you love me too like that?"

"Y-yes I do-" I was cut short with her lips on mine

The kiss was electric, and magical. I never felt any kiss with this much passion, hunger, and tenderness. My lips melted on hers, and I pulled her in deeper.

"I love you" I said in between kisses.

She broke it, and started driving again. She had a successful smile on her face, and she was trying to hid it.

"Why are you hiding it?"

"Because I've always wanted this, like this too, you in my clothes, is in a car at night, and we kiss after confessing our feelings. I just always wanted this."

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

"Ehh you were still getting over Reed, so I distracted myself, and I really distracted myself." She said, and I felt guilty

"Was I the reason?"

"For what?"

"You dating, or just alternating women?"

"I was like it before, but Sarah was half kind of a distraction for me."

"What?"

"She looked like you." She said, and I blushed

I felt her hand move to my thigh, and rub it. I kissed her arm, and hugged it.

We arrived back at the apartment after three more hours hand in hand.

"I'm going to head to my apartment first to get some stuff" I said as we walked up to my apartment

"Why I have all your stuff here"

"Not that" I said smirking indicating "something"

She bit her lip, and gave me a kiss before we split. I walked into the dark apartment, and turned on the lights. It was clean except for clothes leading up to Reeds open door. I slammed her door closed when I saw her and Sarah doing "it".

I heard a little bit of fumbling after I ran into my room, and my door opening.

"Jade! What the hell!" Reed yelled at me

"What did I do?!" I said grabbing a bag

"You literally walked in-"

"Walked into my own apartment Reed"

"Jade I moved on! You should too."

"Reed I did move on!" I said bringing lingerie and a cover up to the bathroom to change

I closed the door, and got changed

"Jade... what are you doing?"

"None of your business get out of my room"

"Jade!" She said, and opened the door.

Lucky I was already in the black satin robe, and closed it when she entered.

"Reed get out!"

"Jade why are- where are you going to wear that?!"

"Why do you care?"

"Because-" she said, and I cut her off my walking past her.

I felt her grab my arm, and I immediately pushed her off.

"Don't fucking touch me!"

"Jade where are you going?!"

"You really want to know? Ha someone who loves me, and someone I love, now leave me alone!" I walked out, and pushed past Sarah out the door.

I caught my breath, and brushed through my hair before I walked into Cameron's apartment.

I untied my robe, and let it fall off my shoulders, and hang on my elbows before walking into her room. She was laying on her bed in a sports bra, and some shorts with her beautiful blonde curly hair up in a bun. I admired all the tattoos she had over her body, she barely had any space for more.

She looked over at me that was wearing stringy lace black lingerie, and had full view of our matching tattoos (I had a C on my rib, and she had a J on her rib).

I walked over to her, and leaned over her. I looked into her beautiful eyes, and she looked into mine. I leaned down to her torso, and glided my hands up across her perfectly toned abs. When I was up, she instantly pulled my face down, and kissed me. I moved my hands up to her face softly, and she quickly switched places with me, and pinned me down on the bed. I put my arms around her neck, and she wrapped her hand around my neck tightly.

We were so different in this. I went slow, and soft, but she went hard, and rough. I didn't mind though, I wanted to see what all the other girls would feel like, and what made them go crazy when she left.

She started giving me harsh hickeys and kisses down my body, and ripped my lingerie off effortlessly. She got down to my legs, held them open, and swiftly dove her head down, and started going at it.

"Fuckk Cameron" I said seductively, and pushed her head down with my hand

I grabbed my breast and started squeezing them hard. My hips started moving slowly, grinding on her face. She started moving her mouth faster, and my hands fell while my breast started rising up. I saw her looking up at me, and she looked like she was having fun with a new toy.

"Please Cameron!" I yelled as I came.

My body started jerking, and my pussy was uncontrollably moving away from Cameron mouth.

"Fuck" she said, and came back up to kiss me

I felt my juices on my lips, and she gave me wet kisses all along my face, ears, and neck.

I pushed her down, and climbed on top of her straddling her. I started kissing her, and she placed her hand on my hips. I felt her rock my hips back and forth on her, and I was about to take her shorts off when we heard people enter the apartment.