Who Dies

TW: SWEARING, YELLING, SCREAMING, BLOOD, VIOLENCE, EXPLOSIONS, THEMES OF ALCOHOL AND DRUG ADDICTION AND ABUSE, KIDNAPPING, SUICIDE/HOMICIDE, DEATH, TRAUMA, FIRE, SLIGHT GORE, BETRAYAL, INSANITY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leaving the soldiers from Schlatt's army behind, Dream leads Pogtopia and his men to the Camarvan, or rather what was left of it. It had been discarded like an old plaything on the outskirts of L'Manburg. If you didn't know what it was, then you would have passed it off as junk. 

It had been destroyed, by who I had no idea. All of the windows were smashed in or shattering slowly like time had paused as they were being broken. Some of them had been nailed over by rotting planks of wood. The headlights were smashed and the lightbulbs inside stolen. The metal shell had been crumpled in so many places it looked like somebody had picked up the van and thrown it on the floor multiple times. 

Dream kicked down the iron door that had stuck in its hinges. He entered and everyone followed in behind him. I was one of the last people to enter. I sucked in a wary breathe when I saw the scene in front of me. The inside of the camarvan had been nearly completely trashed except half of one of the benches was still somehow on the wall. 

Schlatt was slumped beside it surrounded by cigarette butts and empty bottles. Some bottles belonged to beer, others rum or wine. The place smelled horrible and stung my senses making my eyes water a little. Bits of torn papers and protein packets were scattered everywhere as if a cat had shredded it with its claws. Schlatt's appearance is as distraught as the van's. His suit was completely crumpled, his shirt untucked, blazer buttons were undone, blood-red tie loose, the buckle of his belt was a few holes too loose and the top button of his shirt was undone. His hair was greasy and messy instead of slicked back with gel. He reeked just like the van did. 

Schlatt finally seemed to comprehend that there were other people in the room. He took a swig from the half-empty bottle he had in his hand. 
"Uh... Wilbur?" he muttered looking at the man in question.

"What's going on?" Quackity said. 
"Are you drinking in my drug van?" Wilbur said it was less of a question and more of a statement. 
"God I need more protein!" Schlatt yelled through his slurr and saliva rippled a little way down his chin before he wiped it away. 

"Jesus Christ he hasn't changed," Quackity said. 
"Is this what you wanted to show us Dream?" Wilbur looked at Dream who was perched on top of a pile of broken chests. 
"Is this your leader Dream?" Tommy teased only half-serious. 

"No, he's not," Dream said. Everyone continued to make comments on how far Schlatt had fallen. Until Technoblade summarised everything for us. 

"I was so excited for the revolution, but now I'm just sad," He said quietly. 

"Fundy?!" Schlatt yelled finally seeing the hybrid. 
"Fundy what are you doing here?" He demanded slightly out of breath. 

"Schlatt are you fucking drunk?" Fundy asked sarcastically. 
"Come here you bitch! You bitch!" Schlatt yelled and launched himself from where he was on the floor at Fundy. 

Fundy lifted his forearm to protect his face and Schlatt smashed his bottle onto it adding shattered glass to the mess. Schlatt lunged with the broken bottle but Sapnap and Technoblade held him back whilst Eret and Quackity held back Fundy who was trying to hit Schlatt back. 

"YOU FUCKED UP THE COUNTRY! YOU HAD A DREAM AND I FOLLOWED IT BUT YOU BROUGHT IT DOWNHILL, EVERYTHING... YOU RUINED IT! YOU RUINED EVERYTHING WE HAD!" Fundy yelled at Schlatt.