Chapter 9

------------

With Edd at the time before leaving Matt was down stairs.

Edd tells Matt what was happening and what he was doing.

Edd starts to walk up the stairs and stopped at the top. He looked around and found one door open.

"Bingo!"

Edd walked into the room cautiously before closing it behind him and trapping Tom and him in the room.

"Tom, are you there? Are you okay? I'm sorry Ringo scared you, I promise to be careful in the future! Tom? Please answer."

He listened for a sound and there was rustling under the bed. Edd approached it and and slowly got on the floor. Just as he and Tom make eye contact, he heard a scream down stairs.

He spoke loudly in the direction of the door and questioned Matt. As he was receiving an answer, Tom quietly slinks out from under the bed, calmer. He felt the voice was familiar.

However, the more he hears the voice and tried to remember the name, the more he started to get a bad feeling.

Tom started to hyperventilate and covered himself with his arms crossed.

Edd finally notice Tom wasn't doing well. He rushed towards him.

"Tom! What it is?"

He held Tom and rubbed his upper back in circles. He tried to soothe Tom while once again asking him what was wrong.

"I don't-I- ......I-I...."

"Shh...It's okay, Tom, you don't have to talk."

Edd felt that he was not in good condition to meet Matt.

Edd lead Tom to the bed and tucked him in.

"Sleep for now, okay?"

Edd shut the curtains and turned off the lights. He closed the door and walked down stairs to see Matt watching his reflection in a shard of the broken vase. Edd shook his head.

To the entrance of the kitchen, he was Ringo sleep.

He sighed and sat on the couch with Matt.

"Hey Matt-"

"Edd! What are you doing here?"

"I live here."

"In my house?"

"This isn't-"

Matt showed Edd the deed to the house all of a sudden while exclaiming, "See! I drew a picture."

Edd twitched, "Why do I consider you my friend?"

"We're friends!? Yay!!! Here!"

Matt shoved the deed into Edd's hands.

"You can the picture I drew! It's of me!"

Matt went back to looking at him self. Edd stoicly stared at the ceiling before calmly standing up and went to clean up the mess on the floor finally.

"Oh yeah! I just remembered! Where is your new friend?"

"He wasn't doing so well, so he is asleep right now."

-----------------
Bye for now!!