Chapter 14

Tom scratched and clawed at his arms, he clamped down with sharp nails until they bled.

He didn't scream for he bit his lip and felt the sting of tears swelling. Dropping to the floor, he curled into a ball.

He slept there without regards to his health or what anyone would say or think I'd they saw him. In the darkness of his room, he woke up. He didn't bother checking the time and just hoped the outsider was gone.

 He didn't bother checking the time and just hoped the outsider was gone

Tom took a peak outside his room and saw no one there. He snuck into the bathroom and cleaned himself as much as he could.

He looked under the sink to see if there were any bandages. Luckily for him, there were. He opened the kit and read the instructions.

Applying the disinfectant to the wounds and rapping the bandages around his arms. Once he was done, he looked in the mirror again.

He did not look great. Ignoring that, he took the hoodie and put it back on. The tears were too noticeable. He hoped once more for luck and there was none, no sewing kit in the bathroom.

 He hoped once more for luck and there was none, no sewing kit in the bathroom

He did not think it would be wise to wear it. So he had to not only get it washed, but also fixed before Edd found out.

He bundled it up with the sleeves hidden and walked out the door. He was greeted by Ringo who stared at him. He looked a way and stepped around Ringo.

The cat watched him leave.

————
Bye!