Chapter 16

—————-
Tom sat on the couch when Matt walked in the living room. He plopped down on the chair with his face in a mirror. He ignored everyone around him to admire himself.

"Hey Edd! What's for breakfast?", he shouted.

Tom tensed and tried controlling himself. Petting Ringo helped. He stayed quiet in his anger.

Edd replied to Matt's question by telling him to come to the kitchen if he wants to eat.

"But I'm comfy!", he said.

Edd did not care for his excuses. He rolled his eyes before getting up and passing Tom. Who reframed from hissing at him.

Matt sat at the dinner table and began to eat. He propped his mirror in front of him so he could watch himself eat.

"I'm such a handsome guy!", he thought to himself.

"I'm such a handsome guy!", he said a few minutes later.

"No really.", muttered Edd quietly.

"What?", asked Matt as he was distracted.

"Nothing! Want anything orange juice?", he asked.

"Sure thing!", said Matt as he ate.

"Say Matt....", said Edd with bloodlust clear in his eyes and a smile a bit too nice, "remind me of how you became a vampire again?"

Matt perked up and put his eating utensils down. He then went on a long winded spiel about one time to a visit to an Ireland country side golf club.

"So you aren't actually a vampire?", said Edd as he recalled the part about the blood orange.

"Yes I am! The orange bled! I drank blood! That's why I drink orange juice.", said Matt.

Edd gave Matt the stink eye before getting up to hang out with Tom.

"Hey Edd...", asked Tom.

"Yeah?", said Edd.

"Why did you want to know about Matt being a vampire?", said Tom.

"Because he's kind of annoying and I wanted him out of the house.", said Edd as he pet Ringo.

"I'll drink to that.", replied Tom.

Tom brought out a flask from his hoodie and took a big sip. Edd watched the tv with interest.

Matt finished eating and left his plate on the table as he took his mirror and walked to the guys in the living room.

"Hey guys, I'm heading home now!", said Matt.

"Thank goodness!", said a relieved Tom, who took another sip of his flask.

——-
Matt drove home not to far from Edds place.

——-Matt drove home not to far from Edds place

Matt looks at his reflex that night after a long day of errands when he came home to realize there are things he needed

He saw his younger self; at first he admired how cute he was but then he notice the expression his younger self wore.

His younger self always has that nasty look in his eye when he was up to something bad when no one was looking.

The last he remembers having that expression.... He filled a piñata with burritos and watching the other kids get burritos everywhere as he ate the candy.

"Good times...", he thought.

He got stuck thinking about things he has done as a naughty child. However, there was one moment in his life that was completely blanked out. He couldn't remember what happened, only the feelings that blank part gave them.

He did not like those feelings. He did not like thinking about them, or what them mean.

He decided to stop thinking about them and go to sleep. He went to the bathroom to brush his teeth and do his regular bedtime routine.

————
Bye!