Chapter 12

Ringo purrs in content as they were in gulf inside of Tom's embrace. Tom gave a sweet smile as he pat the feline and looked at Edd.

"I love Ringo, they are amazing!", exclaimed Tom.

Crying, Edd agreed mournfully. He shook his head before drooping and sadly walking into the kitchen to put the groceries up.

"Let me do that Edd! Ringo missed you.", said Tom as Ringo jumped out of his arms.

Edd visibly brightens at this and held his arms open only for Ringo to climb onto his head and nap.

"Good enough!", smiled Edd.

Tom took the bags from Edd and walked into the kitchen. Matt walked into the house after that. He had a frown on his (arguably) prefect face.

Edd smiled at him like nothing was wrong and like he had a cat on his head, which is true.

"I feel like you don't appreciate me! I'm the beloved and super popular Matt, everyone should love me!", said Matt with a huff.

Matt crossed his arms and tilted his head. Edd rolled his eyes and sighed. He ignored the sad look Matt gave him in favor of trying to take a picture of Ringo while still on his head.

"Hey! Pay attention to me! I'm important!", shouted Matt.

———————-

Tom finished figuring out where everything went and dusted his hands off. Smiling, he turned to go back into the living room.

He stopped at the door when he saw who was with Edd and Ringo.

A tall young man with bright red-orange hair and freckles all along his face. He wore a green coat with a purple hoodie inside, plain blue jeans and expensive sneakers.

The young man's face was all too familiar that it jumped his mind into thinking at an accelerated speed. Soon though, everything in his body grew bitter and cold.

He glared and marched into the room completely. He marched all the way up to the couch and plopped onto it. He rested his feet onto the coffee table like a rude guest and flipped the tv on. The volume less an appropriate but not too much to harm a kitten.

"Uh, Tom? That's a little loud, buddy.", question Edd gently.

"Whatever.", responded Tom as he lowered the volume.

Worried about the sudden change in personality, Edd reluctantly put Ringo on their cat bed and sat next to Tom.

"Hey, Tom are you okay?", said Edd as he placed his hand on Tom's shoulder.

Tom glanced at him before leaning closer a little.

"I don't like....his face! I hate it!", said Tom.

—————
Bye!