Chapter 6

He's name is Matt; everyone knows that.

He is rich, popular and handsome.

Everyone adores him and loves him.

He believes this with all his heart, but there was a time in his childhood that he didn't deserve it.

He doesn't like to think about that time since it made him feel bad.

Bad means ugly and Matt is NOT ugly, ever.

Once. He did.

Don't Talk about that.

------------------------------------------------------------

Matt finished his semi-monologue/ introduction by stabbing a fork into an apple to shut up his thoughts by threatening violence. He smiled at his thoughts quieting down and walked down stairs of his grandmothers home and into the living room.

"Hello, Gramgram!"

"Matt, dear! I made pancakes!"

He may be smiling, but he's sweating and trying to find a way to avoid eating his grandmothers cooking. She use to be a good cook, but she's going senile and last time she lost her dentures in the cakes- it happen again.

"They look lovely Grammy, but I've already eaten! Have you taking your pills?"

His grandmothers sparkling smile turns into a grim frown as she glared at him. She really hate her pills.

"Yes, I have! Shut your mouth little mister!"

He sighed and shook his head. She definitely didn't take her pills and probably flushed them, for the third time.

"Do I have to call your nurse again?"

"I don't need no stinking nurse, I'm fine! Matt, sweetie where did you go?"

"I'm still in front of you, granny."

"What?"

"I'm-"

"WhAt?"

:...sigh....I love you grandma."

"Oh! I love you too sweetie!"

"I'm calling your nurse."

"You're grounded!"

"You can't ground me, I'm an adult grandma."

"Grounded!"

-------------------------------------------

The day past by like a breeze, nothing spectacular happened besides his reflection and of course him.

Matt took a stroll and finally remembered that call Edd made. He's so glad to have a friend? He doesn't know the chap so well but he likes to think that they might become friends. That way it's not just him and his dear old grandma.

Suddenly a memory of a Bear, a gun and him flashes in his head and he had to shake it a way.

He's not bad.

He's not UGLY.

Be. Quiet.

-----------------------------------------

To make himself feel better, he stopped by an accessory shop for some hats.

In the shop, he sees a few brooches that he was compelled to buy. A dog shape, a bird shape and a cat shape, a fox shape.

 A dog shape, a bird shape and a cat shape, a fox shape

I am not great at naming jewelry and clothing. So here are some pictures!

-----------------------

The dog is solid and firm. The bird is beautiful and bright. The Fox is clever and strong. The cat is fragile and quiet.

Do you get what I was going for?

A leader with no openings, but loyal none the less.

An outgoing person that show cases the best part of them self, but has a lurking darkness.

A patient and intelligent person, but tends to be violent and hurt.

A religious and mysterious person that's willing to help, but their misfortune over casts their sensitivity and kindness.

Or something like that!

----------------------------------------

I hesitated to buy the blue brooch but got it anyway. Something about it made me feel uneasy.

Like it reminds me of something that I've been trying to forget all day....

Whatever!

------------------

Short, right?

Bye~