Chapter 16: Wait up!

​I rolled over this morning and realized that Josh was still next to me. Awkward. I need to pee. Okay, I will just very carefully get up...

"Good morning Hadel's," he said in that husky voice again. I was already up and out of bed because he is just creepy.

"I have to pee!" I practically yelled at him.

​He started laughing. "What?" I demanded.

"Well," he started, "It's just that the first time we slept together you used that excuse when I saw you leaving."
​What is wrong with this kid? He has got a weird sense of humor. I don't find this funny. I seriously do have to pee though. Where is the bathroom? Hmm.

"Hey Hadley! Wait up!" Josh yelled trying to catch up to me.

​Good-God is this kid ever gonna leave me alone?

"What do you want from me? Just leave me alone!" I hissed.

​Then it happened. It happened so fast. It was so weird. When I always hear about there being sparks, I didn't actually think that I would see sparks. Josh kissed me. It was at this exact moment that I realized my name, my age, where I am, who all of these strangers are, what just previously happened, who I just recently rescued, but most importantly, I remembered who I am kissing right now.

​I pulled away, "Oh my gosh Josh! You can't just kiss me out of nowhere! What is wrong with you? I will never forgive you," I said almost laughing when I saw the look of despair on his face.

"I-I-I am s-so sorry Hadley. I don't know why I did that. P-Please forgive me," he stuttered out.

​Oh, this was going to be fun, "To think, all we've been through" and with that, I walked away. Leaving a confused Josh behind.