Chapter 15: I think that is definietly not a good idea

"I don't know what to do. I don't think she'll just regain her memories," I heard my Uncle whisper to somebody.

What memories? Obviously they aren't that important if I saved my brother from an Army camp.

"Just, give me a chance. Okay?" Josh said. It is still hard trying to get used to his voice. It is so masculine and husky.
​Josh walked in. Wow. Why does he have his shirt off? Can he not? I was already checking him out once and he and I in the same room without him having a shirt on is not a good idea.

"Umm Josh...where is your shirt?" I asked in a panicked tone.

"Can I sleep with you tonight?" he asked. Is this kid on drugs? Why the hell would I let a stranger into my bed? I do not care how cute he is. That is not going to happen.

​I sat there in shock. Well, half shock and half looking anywhere in the room other than him, "I think that is definitely not a good idea," I spoke super-fast.

"Trust me," he said already climbing into bed with me, "just go to sleep."
​Well...this is awkward. My dream was so odd. I had actually let Josh sleep with me before. Twice!

I just need the morning to come so I can get out of this really awkward position that Josh has put me in. Not only does he have the nerve to me sleep with me, but he also thinks he can do it shirtless? Oh and what is this? No way! Is that his arm? No. Nope. He needs to remove that from my stomach immediately.