❣04❣

[Warning: long chapter]
❦❦

No one's pov:

It has been a week since Takemichi became friends with Toman, they sometimes went around the city but since Takemichi have classes they can't see each other everyday.

It's also been a week since the rumor has started where Takemichi is known as Toman's woman or Toman's omega.

And right now our little girl is at her class carefully listening for it's the time where their exam is near.

And she always can't focus because of her 'DISTRACTIONS', and what are this distractions?

It's simple, it's her new found friends. It wasn't that long when Toman discover where her house was and they keep appearing in front of it EVERY SINGLE DAY just to hangout with her.

She can't even hangout with Hina for her schedule is always occupied by this handsome men.

The bell rang indicating that the class ends, all the students pack their things inside their bag and went out of the room.

Takemichi saw Hina at the shoe locker and went up to her.

"Hina-chan! Help me with my studies please!" She fake cried begging for her friend to help her.

"Alright since I don't have cram school today where should we study?"

"Your a life saver Hina-chan."

They both went out but got stop when some guys block their way and Takemichi already know who they are.

She grabbed Hina's hand and walked past the tall guys.

"Don't look at them Hina-chan, just pretend you don't know them." Takemichi whispered but bumped into someone.

"And why should you pretend you don't know us?"

She knows this voice and it's the guy who is flirting with her everyday.

Takemichi looked around as she felt like she is the middle of those whispering.

"That's Toman's President, Vice President and Division Captains."

"Why is that girl with those handsome men she isn't even special."

"That's the rumored Toman's omega! Hanagaki Takemichi!"

Takemichi ignored all those whispering around her and found her four friends, she grabbed Hina and walked up to them.

"Guys wait for us!" She called as the four looked at her and behind her.

"T-That's Toman's executives!" Yamagishi yelled pointing at the guys behind his friend.

Takemichi knows she can't get away from those guys. She cleary knows that they can find her where ever she goes.

Suddenly someone hugged her from the back and spoke. "Nee-san why are you avoiding us?"

That voice like a cat pur can only belong to a certain guy.

She sighed in defeat and faced Toman's executives.