❣017❣

[Warning: really short chapter]
❦❦

No one's pov:

They all look behind them revealing a girl with brown hair and beside her is seems to be her friends.

Takemichi suddenly hide behind the boys who were confuse why she hid behind them.

"It's the girl who have a boy name Takemichi it's nice to meet you again." The brown hair chuckled as she glance at Takemichi's friends.

"What do you want Akira?"

"Nothing just want to say Hi to my step sis." The girl grin.

"I'm Takahashi Akira, Bitchimichi's step sister."

She introduces herself to the boys but got a disgust glare from them instead.

"Just who do you think you are to call Mitchy a bitch?" Emma steps forward defending her friend.

Akira chuckled at Emma's brave words and step closer.

"Because her mom is also a bitch."

Serena can't control her anger and punch the bitch making the girl fall.

"Sis!"

"You are the bitch one here little whore." Baji stated controling hisself on not to beat up a girl.

All of the boys are controling their selves to not hurt the girl who fall down from Sen's punch.

"Listen here, if you ever say those things again to my bestfriend you'l never see the sunlight again."

Hina threatend with a glare then smiled at the three girls in front of her.

"Guys! Stop!"

Takemichi shouted knowing that they are the center of attention.

"Why are you defending her Mitchy?" Chifuyu asked with worried.

"Yeah, don't forget you are Toman's Queen and anyone who dares to hurt you will face Toman's wrath!" Baji added making the girl deadpan at thr nickname.

"Didn't I already told you to stop calling me that? And she's just a spoiled brat who don't know anything about the world." Takemichi answered and steps forward.

She grab her step sister's hand and pulled her up but before the brown hair girl can stand up fully Takemichi pushes her back down again making the girl wince in pain.

Takemichi grab Senju's cola and pour it on her sister as the brown hair's friend look at the scene shock.

The blonde kneel down to her sister's level and whispered. "I'm not like the past me Akira, know your place bitch."

Takemichi gave her sister a warm smile like there's nothing wrong that happened.

"I hope you have a great day My Dear Sister~." Takemichi walked off as her girl friends followed giving the girl on the floor a middle finger or an stuck out tounge tease.