❣08❣

❦❦

No one's pov:

It is almost August 3 and a festival is being held on that day.

And right now our three pretty ladies are on the mall shopping for their Yukata they're going to wear.

And Emma being Emma drag the poor two girl from shop to shop because there was no Yukata that seems perfect for their style.

"Emma can we rest for a bit? We've been looking from shop to shop since we got here, we already got to buy our Yukata so why look shop to shop?"

Takemichi asked exhausted from walking.

"I didn't know Emma-chan can be a shopping freak."

The two girls just laughed at theit friend who pouted.

"Fine let's get some ice cream."

The two girls nodded and followed Emma.

As they walk inside an icecream shop, all eyes was focus on them, but mostly at the oceanic blue eyes girl who is telling her friend what flavor she wants.

Suddenly most of the guys in the shop appear in front of Takemichi making her nervous.

"Can I have your number?"
"Are you single?"
"You're so beautiful, can I court you?"

Emma and Hina sighed seeing their friend being surrounded of guys.

"Argh, every time we go out this happends." Emma groans annoyed at the guys swarming around her nervous friend.

Emma grabbed Takemichi's arm and pulled her to where they are making the guys look at her.

"Sorry boys but if you want to court her, you have to defeat all of her suitors." Emma announced.

You will hear groaning and as for out little girl she is blushing because of what Emma just said.

'Suitors? Who?'

"I'm so sorry but I'm not into dating."

Takemichi bowed and flashed a smile at them men who blushed seeing that beautiful shinny smile in front of them.

"So what flavor do you want?"

"I want chocovanilla."

"Mine's Blue berry punch."

"One Chocovanilla, one blue berry punch and a bubble gum flavor."

The cashier nodded as she give Emma her change.

They got their order and found a vacant seat next to the window.

Blue berry punch for Takemichi, Chocovanilla for Hina and Bubble gum for Emma.

"So Mitchy who are you going to ask out this festival?"

"I don't know, the guys are busy and Toman have an upcoming fight so I think I'll have a date with Hina."

"Then let us three have a girls night since Draken told me his also busy."