❣09❣

❦❦

No one's pov:

Mikey drift in front of the three, all the eyes are on him.

'Looking cool there buddy.'

Takemichi sighed in relief for Mikey have arrive and they got back up.

"Ken-chin you okay?"

Draken nodded as Mistuya help him to stand up.

"So what do you Moebuis guys want, that you want to kill Ken-chin?"

They all know Mikey is angry and no one can ever stop him now.

"Wow."

A tall guy step out of the crowd with another guy being his umbrella holder.

"Mikey isn't all just brawl, how dull." He added blowing smoke after he inhale from his cigarette.

"But I didn't know that you have a good taste."

He looked at Takemichi from up and down and then licked his lips.

Takemichi just shudder feeling violated at those piercing eyes of the man who she know that his undressing her in his mind.

"Tch!" Mikey, Mitsuya and Draken scoffed as they hid the girl behind them.

"And you are?"

"It doesn't matter who I am, but in charge of Moebuis for now at least, names Hanma."

The guy answered looking down scoffing because he can't see Takemichi's figure.

"For a moment he told us his name doesn't matter and in the end he introduced hisself, is he an idiot like Baji-kun?"

All eyes darted at the girl after they heard what she said, covering her mouth as she looked embarrased after saying those words out loud.

Her three friends just chuckled but interrupted when Hanma laughed out loud like a maniac.

"You girl sure have a sharp tounge I like it, she could be a great toy after I beat the three of you."

Mikey walked up to him anger is showing. "So you're the one who is behind all of this?"

"You're such a pain in the ass Mikey-cha---"

Hanma got cut off when Mikey kick him but he stopped it with his arms but it has a red mark from the kick.

"He stopped Mikey's kick!" Mitsuya and Takemichi exclaimed.

"Now now don't be husty Mikey-chan or you'll die in a blink of an eye." "My mission is to destroy Toman and with this hands I'll takeon the 'Invincible Mikey' and tear you apart! Wouldn't that be great!"

'So that's what all this about, first killing Draken to make Mikey weak and then beat Mikey when his at his worst, what a psychopath!'

Hanma spread his hands yelling that Moebuis have 100 people while Toman have merely 3 people.

He threaten his members sayinh that his not soft as Osanai and he will hunt them down if they back out.

Takemichi just watch him with disgust and fear, fear that she will lose this three against those guys and disgust for they fight with weapons even though they are all just midle and high school students.