❣015❣

❦❦

Takemichi's pov:

It has been a weeks since we all went to the beach and play that stupid game.

Right now I am checking my self in the mirror, I am wearing the dress me and Hina bought it was a white long sleeve women polo and a black jumper.

I just put powder on my face and lip balm to not make my lips look dry.

Since this is my first ever date, I don't really know what to do or how to act but Emma told me to just think of Shinichiro-san as my older brother.

I locked my door and left my house to see Shinichiro-san waiting outside leaning on his motorbike.

"Sorry Shinichiro-san did you wait long?" I asked walking up to where he is standing.

"Nope just got here."

We hopped on his bike as he turn his engine on and strated driving to the city.

Shinichiro-san is quite cool and gentle, he is also handsome but I guess his courting style makes the girls say no to him.

I giggled lightly imagining how he would court a girl.

"Shinichiro-san how old are you?"

I asked humming a tune since I'm bored.

"25 years old."

"Ahh so your an old man."

I heard a grunt from the guy in front of me making me giggled again.

"Do I look that old?"

"Don't be sad Shinichiro-san, you are handsome but you'll die single."

I teased him again patting his shoulders he just chuckled knowing that I'm comforting him.

We arrived at the mall as he park his motorbike. [I don't know if Japanese couple went to malls when they date but here in Philippines mall is the place where couples usually go in dates and also some amusement park.]

Since it's just a sudden date plan, me and Shinichiro-san decided to keep it simple for both us aren't that experience when it comes to dating.

"Sorry if we'll date here." He scratch his nape and looked away embarrassed.

"Don't worry Shinichiro-san, I am also new to going on dates." I smiled reassuring him that going here is fine.

We walked inside the building and decided to watch a movie first since that's where some couples go, let's just go with the trend this days.

No one's pov:

Shinichiro and Takemichi bought their tickets for a romance movie and also decided to buy snacks.

Not knowing that someone is spying on their date.

"This will be Mitchy's first date and I'm not with her!" Baji cried watching the two from a far.