❣𝒞𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒞𝒽ℴℴ𝓈ℯ❣

❦❦

No one's pov:

A light footsteps were heard going inside the room where Takemichi is locked up.

"Take her blindfold." The voice was familiar to the blonde girl.

The minion obligue his commander's order as he walk towards Takemichi.

Harshly he took the blindfold of making the blond girl wince in
pain.

Adjusting to the sudden light, she saw three figure before her, the guy who she rejected once, the guy who looks like the libero in one of the anime she watch and the other one is the bitch who took her man away.

"So what do you guys want from me?"

Takemichi smirks recognizing the three person in front of her.

Akira laughed at Takemichi's cockiness as the brunette walk up to her and pull her hair up.

"Don't talk to us like that whore, I can easily kill you if I want to."

Takemichi again smirks at what Akira said making her chuckled such boldness from a bitch who always ask for help.

"So that's why Kisaki is here, you went to ask for help again."

Akira slap Takemichi's face in irritation.

Kisaki pull Akira away from his love and gkare at the brunette.

"Don't forget Akira our deal, you get Shinichiro and I get Takemichi."

Takemichi frown at what she heard, so that's why they kidnapped her to make Shinichiro give in.

❦❦

"So will we go all or only Shinichiro-san?"

Yuzuha asked to the guys who is still not having theit plan on how to save the blond girl they all love.

Serena deadpan at the guys in front of her.

"Really!? Not even a plan? Where's all your brain? Are you all just gonna stand there doing nothing? Ugh!"

Serena explode in frustration at the idiots in front of her, she just facepalm at them ready to beat their soul out.

The guys growled at her insults.

"Relax sis."

Both Takeomi and Senju calm their amgry sister down who is still glaring at the guys.

"We will go to this location, but only Shinichiro will get in first and if he didn't get out for 30 minutes then we will also follow."

Mitsuya explain, speaking out his idea looking up to his friends who look back at him.

They all nodded at the lilac hair's genius idea according to Baji.

❦❦
Warning: mention of killings and blood

Takemichi spit the blood from her face as her step sister keep ordering her minions to punch her.