❣07❣

❦❦

Takemichi's pov:

Laying down in my bed and have nothing to do in life, everyone is so busy that I can't hangout with them.

Then there's this idea that popped into my mind. 'You really are a genius!'

I walked out of my house locking it before walking towards where Mikey and Draken meeting Pah-chin and Peh-yan.

I just recently discovered that the couple I saved was Pah-chin's friend and those bastard just threaten the boy's family on lending them a big amount of money or they'll r*pe his girlfriend.

It was a good thing I came in time and stopped those bastards but still I can't just accept that they saw my precious body.

I saw the four inside an abandoned factory and went inside skipping happily towards them.

"What are you doing here!?" Draken asked as he saw me.

"Sorry I over heard your conversation yesterday and I'm also bored."

They sighed at my response knowing that I like to eavesdrop in people talking.

"So what do you guys want to do?"

I sat beside Draken nii-san as he put his arm around my shoulders making me groan because of his heaviness.

"The boy's family want to know who threatened their son, but we can't just tell them or their life might be in danger again, so we decided to just beat Osanai."

I nodded at their plan and listen for more.

Our attention was shifted when we heard motorbikes noise outside the building.

Peeking a little bacause Peh-yan's body is in the way, I saw the gang we are just talking about just now.

"We heard that some middle school gang wants to challenge us, so we just come instead." A guy in red gang uniform stated as he smugly smirked.

"That's Osanai!" Peh exclaimed pointing at the guy.

I looked at him up and down but there's nothing special about him, he just look like an old man who don't know what to do with life.

"You should change your gang name into middle school babies."

They all laughed at his lame joke while we just glare at him.

Pah-chin attack him but got punch instead, I ran towards Pah checking if he got some bruises but he was fine.

"Thanks for worrying about me Mitchy-san."

I felt a eyes pierce through my back as I turn around seeing that bastard Osanai is looking at me with a smugly smirk and licked his lips.

"I didn't know you have a precious price in your gang."

As he said those words Draken and Mikey pulled me as their back faces me not letting Osanai have a closer look.

"How about this if we win we'll have that pretty girl with us, I'm sure she'll be good in bed."

Those words sent shiver down my spine, does he think I'm a toy?

I really want yo kick his guts but I know that Mikey, Draken, Peh and Pah is holding their anger in so that no one will die.