❣011❣

❦❦

Takemichi's pov:

It has been a week since the fight between Moebuis and Toman.

Ken-nii is recovering quiet quickly and he can roam around now but still the doctor forbid him to fight in 3 weeks.

And right now we are at the shrine, Mikey called another meeting because they'll have a new member and he'll be the sixth division captain.

As usual I'm at my sitting place, just beside Mikey teasing him by eating his last dorayaki that Ken-nii gave me since I'm hungry.

I was about to take another bite when Mikey's face came closer and  took a bit in my dorayaki, literally our face is one inch close.

"Uhm Mikey-kun I think you need to start the meeting."

I looked away blushing at what happened. 'Is he really that oblivious?'

I can feel stares of jealousy and frustration, but I don't know why? Do they also want some dorayaki? I thought only Mikey is obssess with those.

Mikey cleared is throat and face the rest of the gang, his aura change from being cute and funny to being calm and serious.

It still amaze me how he can change his mood really quickly, like there's another Mikey.

"We will have a new members! He will be also the new sixth division captain!"

Whispers are heard from around the gang, asking is they know who this new guy is.

"Come forward sixth division captain!"

A guy with yellow green hair came forward and walked towards me then sat down next to me without even bowing or giving respect to Mikey.

'Is he not scared to be beaten up?'

Suddenly someone pulled me up from where I'm sitting.

"Sanzu what are you doing?"

I asked the white hair boy as he took out a disinfectant alcohol.

He sprayed it all around me like I just got cling by a germs and it need to go away.

"You shouldn't be close to any germs Mitchy-chan."

I just flushed him a smile and nodded but not understanding what he meant by that.

"That's all dismissed!"

"Wait a minute guys!"

I stand next to Mikey as their attention turn to me for making them stay put for a minute.

"Since Draken have recovered and we got a some new members, I thought that we could go to the beach for a break, since I know some of you are stress about what happened just a week ago, and consider it as a welcoming party!"

I announces as they all cheered.

"Were gonna see Hanagaki-san in a bikini!"
"Ohh I can't wait!"
"This really would be a dream come true!"