❣010❣

[Warning: This chapter is a bit confusing and short]
❦❦

No ones's pov:

Blood was spluttered as a hand stopped the knife.

Takemichi's hand was cut through after Kiyomasa stab it with a knife after she defended herself.

Her shout of agony was heard through out the street after she felt the pain in her hand.

"Takemichi!"

Draken exclaimed in shock trying to get up.

Despite of the pain in her hand she headbut Kiyomasa in the nose making the latter scream in agony.

Without wasting any more time she kicked Kiyomasa in the guts and strungled him choking him from the back.

The big guy can't move anymore, she releases her grip as she stand up wobbly.

Takemichi was about to fall down when Draken catch her in time helping her stand up.

"Don't be relax Hanagaki, after we beat Draken you'll be prefect to be our slave."

"Like I said when I first kicked you I don't like to have fun with the likes of you." Takemichi spat smirking.

"So you went to Toman because they are handsome and can give you money any time?" The guy smirks back as Takemichi scoffed.

"I'm not a sl*t bastard, and it's the other way around Toman came to me because I'm gorgeous."

"Oh shut up bitch you'll be kneeling infront of me later."

"We'll see if you can force me."

The guy order his men to attack Takemichi and Draken when they heard running footsteps as four figure showed up infront of Takemichi.

"Don't you touch our friend!"

"We are the Mizo Mid Five!"

A flashy entrance was shown to them as they all laughed at the four boys who just showed up.

"If you want to have Takemichi, you have to get through us first!"

Before they could attack, siren sound was heard making Kiyomasa's gang panick.

They retreated away from the seven who just sighed in relief.

"Guys the ambulance is here!"

And with that Draken was quickly delivered to where the ambulance is as the nurses layed him down and gave him oxygen.

"Ken-nii."

"Don't worry Mitchy, I'll survive."

"You better be or I will hunt you down in heaven!"

They both laughed before Draken lost conciousness. Takemichi grip his hand tightly until they got to the hospital.

Draken was quickly delivered irnside the ICU as Takemichi was left outside.

Sitting down at the waiting room, Takemichi walks back and forth after her hand got treated by a doctor.

Emma, Hina, and Mitsuya run to her who didn't noticed them because of her panicking state.

Out of concern Mitsuya hugged the blonds body making her stop from her walks.

Emma and Takemichi cried in the arms of Mitsuya and Hinata worried about what will happen to Draken.

Mitsuya saw Mikey showed up and sat down to one of the chairs as the four looked at him.

"Mikey-kun!"

"Quiet this is a hospital and don't worry about Ken-chin, he have the spirit to fight even in death situation like this."

They all became quiet just like what Mikey told them as they patiently for the doctor to come out.

Mikey saw that Takemichi's hand was wrap up making him grab it as the girl wince in pain.

"What's this?" He asked calmly, Mitsuya also just saw it and also looked at the girl.

"It's nothing, I just got it when Kiyomasa was about to stab me but I stopped it with this and now it lead to this."

"Where is this Kiyomasa?" Now it was Mitsuya who asked.

"Don't worry, he woke up a while ago being arrested for attempted murder."

"Don't do any reckless things again." The two guys said serious as the blond girl just nodded and can't object anymore.

Just then the doctor got out of the ICU room. All of them waited for the doctor to tell the news.

"Your friend is very brave, he fight through his cardiac arrest and now is resting, you can visit him tomorrow."

They all smiled and cheered while a certain leader walked out of the room, not known to him that Takemichi followed him outside.

Mikey lean on the wall, hands on his face as he cried as he sat down on the ground.

To her concern Takemichi walk to Mikey and hugged him making the young leader look at her.

"You sure are brave Mikey-kun, I know Ken nii fight for his life to take care of you more."

After what she said Mikey let himself cry on her shoulder hugging her tightly as the girl just pat his back.

'Never knew that Mikey also has weakness.'

This chapter is a bit short but I'll make the next one longer, but right now I have to sleep cause it's late night here and my mom keeps bugging me to sleep.

Good night everyone<3