❣012❣

❦❦

Takemichi's pov:

I woke up feeling heavy like someone is sleeping on me.

I saw Mana and Luna hugging me as their head made my breast a pillow for them to sleep on.

Smilling at their cute sleeping face, I move them slowly, not trying to wake them up from their peaceful sleep.

Looking at the clock that says 8 in the morning, so I still have 2 hours before me, Emma and Hina meet at the mall to buy some food for the trip to beach tomorrow.

I got up from the bed and went to bathroom to wash my self and make breakfast for the four of us.

Walking towards the kitchen, I open the fridge and saw a pancakemix, eggs, and flour perfect for breakfast.

I started making the pancake batter and after that I put butter on the pan melting it and when the it's done I put the pancake batter and wait for a few minutes seeing that the top have holes i filp it up and when it's done I put it in the plate.

While cooking a felt arms around my waste and a head on my shoulder, looking back a blushed creep into face as I saw Mitsu-kun leaing his head in my shoudler and hugging me in the waist.

"Good morning."

"Morning, what are you making?"

"Pancake, is the girls awake?"

"Nope they're still sleeping."

I can feel his breath in my neck as he watch me cook. 'Okay heart calm down, bitch calm down!'

I ignored him as he is still hugging my waist and went back to cooking.

After all of that I placed the plate in the table as Mitsu-kun wake the girls up.

"Michi nee-chan!"

"Good morning!"

Luna and Mana hugged my waist as they greeted me, I smiled at them and patted their heads.

"Good morning princesses, what syrup to you want me to put in your pancake?"

"Chocolate!" "Maple!"

"As you wish your highness."

I pour a chocolate syrup on Mana's pancake and Maple on Luna's, I also placed chacolate on mine.

"What about you Nii-chan?"

I teasingly asked Mitsu-kun as he walked out of his room fresh from the shower.

"I'll have the maple syrup."

I nodded and also pour some on his. He sat down next to Mana as I handed him his coffee.

"So what time are you girls meeting up?"

"10 am at the mall, Baji-kun, Mikey-kun, Ken-nii and Chi-kun will be there since they always want to tag along."