❣018❣

[Warning: time skip to 3 years, in this time skip all the characters are 18 and I'm also going to decrease Shinichiro and his friends age to 6 years older than everyone else, you might be confuse but it will be explain later.]

❦❦

Takemichi's pov:

It has been two years since I met the guys who became my friends.

And now we're in 3rd year high school, our life has been pretty normal, Tokyo Manji Gang or Toman has become the strongest gang in Japan in just two years.

Yeah it's all pretty normal, but I know that something will happen and it's coming near.

Right now I'm with the girls in a fastfood chain.

"So how was your fashion show Yuzu-chan?" Hina asked while taking a sip on her cola.

Me, Hina and Emma have the same school but Yuzuha and Serena are in a private school but we still see each other in weekends.

Yuzuha became a model with her brother Hakkai, Serena still supports her brother in managing Brahman, Emma and Hina wants to have their own botique together and me, well I'm studying business management.

"It was pretty tiring and Hakkai still panicks when we were about to start." Yuzuha sigh placing her head on the table.

"What about your relationship with Ken-nii, Emma?" I asked looking at her who blush looking away.

"Eyy! Is there something you didn't talk to us about?" Hina teased.

Emma turn red as we laugh at her cute actions, she and Ken-nii started officially date 1 year ago after someone confessed to Emma triggering Ken-nii's jealousy.

"It's just that he always become so overprotective and caring that it makes me blush."

We all look at her teasingly, she started hitting us to make us stop from teasinh her.

I suddenly felt someone starring at me, I look around and no one is seems to be suspicious.

But I know that someone keeps starring at me since my 2nd year of high school.

Someone's pov:

'My precious Mitchy, you'll be mine soon, please just wait for a bit and all my plan for the past 3 years will be use.'

My phone started ringing as I annoyed picked it up.

"What do you want?" I asked irritation in my voice.

"Can you stop stalking her and help us here? Do you want to get her or not?"

I sigh as I know that I have to get back to work.

"Fine I'll be there."

"Please wait for a bit princess, we'll be together soon."

Takemichi's pov:

Me and the girls parted ways since we have something to do on our own now.