Chapter 13-smoothie.

"If you don't face your old pains and traumas and heartbreaks, you'll forever be the victim of your past."

I'm awoken by loud talking coming from I believe the kitchen

Oh no a robber.

wait its just Damian.

i walk to the kitchen and he's there with 2 plates both with pankaces.

"You're such a kind sir now let's eat" I tell him pulling him to the couch.

We watch avengers while we eat. Again I chose it.

If we're being honest I bet I'm stronger than hulk. I can move a whole table on my own.

My teacher had yelled at me for accidentally scraping a chair on her wall and proceeded to question if I wasn't strong enough to pick up a chair. I being hulk demonstrated that I in fact was strong enough and could even pick up a table.

looking at the time its 12:27 " thanks for the breakfast love but I have to go get ready I have work in 30 minutes" I tell him. Today I go from 1-7

Not too bad.

Damian spent a while trying to convince me to quit because 'he doesn't see me much' I see him before and after. He's okay.

"I'm dropping you off" heck no.

"I can drive myself perfectly fine " I'm a great fricking driver. I only almost crashed twice.

Only twice.

"I know but I want to take and pick you up to spend more time together I go to work in a bit too and I finish whenever" what a sweetie.

I sigh and softly reply to this wonderful man "okay then" 

I get up and make my way to my bedroom to change I put on some skinny jeans and My black shirt then put my shoes on. For my hair I just put in in a low bun. I then apply brow gel and just curl my lashes for today then I apply chapstick.

I would love to do a whole face of makeup but I suck at it. I'll look like a clown. I did it once and my father said it made me look uglier than I already do.

I cried that night. But I'm a bad b word so I made myself coffee and listened to peaceful music getting over his rude comment.

I come out my room to Damian who's still sitting on the couch. He's hot. I'm horny. Joking only joking.

"I'm done let's go" he nods and grabs his keys while I grab my apron.

"Come on buddy" I convinced Damian to watch him for me. They're going to have a great bonding day. My two besties.

He gets in the car and we drive to my workplace. I really like working here.

"Remember if anything happens you don't hesitate to call me" I've been sitting here once again listening to Damian rant about if Abbie tries anything.