Chapter 41-unnexpected

"Home is where the heart is and my heart happens to be with you"

Me and my love have been lazy b words all day and haven't gotten up

Me and my love have been lazy b words all day and haven't gotten up. I don't mind it we're bonding and watching my favorite show. Vampire diaries.

I change it up a lot anywho there's a knock downstairs and we decided to ignore it mostly because neither one of us wanted to get our booties up.

I close my eyes but the door is slammed open, I groan and snuggle deeper into my loves warm little body. Maybe not little.

"Baby"

He is for sure not a small little thing. If anything he's pretty big. He's bigger than buddy and my doggy is humongous. Don't tell him I said that or he'll get on a diet, cant have that I love his big chubby self.

"Baby"

There's just more of him to love. He's also much more warmer and it's great when I wanna give him a hug. I mean hugging small doggy's is alright but big doggies are like hugging a baymax from the movie and-

"Rosaline" someone yells out. I look up with my eyebrows scrunched together and look at the culprit. Damian throws the water bottle next to us at ethan and flips him off then gently holds my head to his chest.

"Shut the fuck up or leave bitch" he grumbles laying us flat down. I attempt to sit up but the big grump has me securely next to him tightly. I don't mind I just close my eyes back up and smile.

"Rosaline please get up let's go out" gen whines pulling on my arm. I frown and look to up to Damian. He removes my hair from my face and smacks gens arm. "If you weren't my besties boyfriend I would've knocked you out by now" she grumbles out rubbing her arm up and down.

"And if you weren't Rosalines best friend I would've fucking shot your ass" Damian grumbles back. I chuckle lightly then sit up and stretch my arms out. They love each-other I swear. "It's been great love, but it's time for me to get on to my activity's for the day" I exclaim getting up from the bed. Ethan and gen sit at the edge talking.

"Hurry up bitch let's go" gen ushers me to the restroom. I give her the 'language' face and she flips little ol me off. I scoff and turn around to the restroom.

Once I'm done with my necessities I say goodbye to Damian and Ethan then hop in the car. I wonder what were up to today. "Okay what were about to do is going to have your man throw a fit if he finds out" gen whispers looking around secretive.

My eyes widen and I lick my lips. "Well then maybe we shouldn't do I-" gen shushes me shaking her head. "Hush it'll be fine trust me you'll like the surprise" she assures me.

"It better be good" I mumble out sinking in my seat wondering what dear o gen is up to. I wouldn't put it past her to take me to a stripper club so I'm a bit nervous. She always tells me I haven't lived if I've never gone to one.