Chapter 17

JESSIE'S POV!

It's been 2 months now and I'm ok to walk now, no more crutches! YAYY!

But I still have scars that I cover up, with jackets...and hoods. :/

So I'm gonna start school, soon...but a different one, because I begged my mom not to take me their.

LOU'S POV!

"Should we call? It's been 2 months, she never called or anything.."

"No, Lou! Just leave her alone she's living her life now." Harry answers in a mad but sad face.

"She's still my sister..." I wine back but ignore him and pick the phone and dial her number.

I put it up to my ear and Harry tried grabbing it but I fought him off, it turned into a wrestling match but when she said hello....it was so great to here her voice.

Harry finally stopped and I said hello back.

"Hay Louis!"

"Hay babe!!!! How are you? You never called. I got worried!" I yell back worried.

"Woooohhh calm down there....I lost your number remember? I forgot to tell you, but the good news is NO MORE CRUTCHES!" Jess tells in excitement!

"Ohhhh yeah I forgot....sorry....BUT YAYYY UR WALKING AGAIN!" I say back.

I look over at Harry he seems a little sad...I then start to think that he REALLY misses her, maybe more than me...he loves her. I can imagine how he feels, if I lost Elanore, I would not live.

As I'm talking to her I get an idea so when Jess had to go, we hang up and I grab Harry and run to where everyone was which was the lounge as always.

It was so weird, everyone was just watching tv, quietly not saying a word, it wasn't the same without Jessie.

HARRY'S POV!

I look at Lou an he gets up and runs to the lounge and I look at everyone they were quiet and weird.

I was so mad I just moved Lou's arm away and went up to my room without letting him say anything.

*((PLAY MUSIC NOW))*

I put my head phones on and start to play my music and what comes on is Use Somebody, a cover by Conor Maynard he has an amazing voice!!

I listen to the words as I'm laying on my bed, I start to think off Jess....I miss her. I start to tear up. The kiss we had felt real it felt like my Jess is there in her somewhere just won't come out intill she allows her to come out.

Just she doesn't want to look in the past somehow she don't want the memory.

Why is that? Jess never talked about her past, and her mum....I never bothered to ask because I felt that if she wants to talk about it then she will, but she never did.

AUTHOR'S NOTE!

Hay guys another short chapter sorry its taking SOOOO long! But I promise to speed it up more.

PLZZZZ

FAN.

VOTE.

COMMENT.

Thanks popsicles!!! <3 xxxx