Chapter 13

JESSES POV!

I wake up, feeling pain and I barley move and then I hear talking, two boys?

I open my eyes to a curly haired boy that looks very happy and tears coming down, and another boy with amazing eyes looking also very excited.

I was slight confused....not knowing what to say I was scared wishing my mom was here.

Then one boy said "Jess your awake! Thank god" he leans in for a hug and I move a little not allowing him, but he seems confused, and shocked.

"Ummm...I'm sorry do I know you?" I say sorry, and scared.

The curly haired boy looked sad and he steeped back a little.

Then I see Natalie walk in with Jackie and three other boys, finally familiar faces I smile looking at the girls but.....the boys not so much.

I scream "Omg Nat, Jackieee!!!" Then they come running hugging me, but I see the boys back up saying something to each other then walk out.

I start talking to Nat and Jackie everything they were saying was confusing also there hair? It was different....and longer.

Then comes in, the doctor, who came and checked everything and said, "So Jessie, let me ask you, what year is this?" I answer with an obvious question saying "2012."

He smiles and then the boys walk in sad but the curly haired boy looked sadder.

I smile trying to lighten up the mood, "soo doctor why am I in this hospital?" I say.

The girls looked confused and I say "I don't remember anything really, also one more thing who are....those...boys?"

They turn their attention to me and the doctor says "You don't know them?" I nod.

"All I remember is.......Being with my step dad and mom and......Natalie and then blank."

I said not wanting to tell anyone about my incident at all.

The girls looked confused but then Nat new what I was saying.

Well this is an aquward moment.

Then I here the Curly haired boy say with his sexy accent "Doctor can I please speak with you?" The doctor nodded and then Nat said "I'm coming to."

I really like the Curly haired boy a lot, there was something about him that makes me feel like I known him for my hole life. Then I look around not knowing what to say.

HARRY'S POV!

I walked out with the doctor and and I was literally about to just cry a river but I held it in so I can talk.

"Doctor why does Jess not remember me and the boys!?" I say.

"We'll Mr. Styles I'm thinking she has lost her memory." He says.

"Will...she get....it back Doctor?" I ask hesitating.

"We'll she might get it back or she might not, just keep her around someone or something Familiar That will help."

I nodded and Natalie said "I think she remembers the time we left for London, when she was in the hospital, the way she explains it." Natalie says.

"Why was she in the hospital?" I ask curiously and worried.

"Umm....I think she will tell you when she's ready." Nat said.

I frowned and nodded. "We'll hopefully she will remember everything, but I don't think it's ok to tell her she has a pop star brother and boyfriend." The doctor said.

"We'll wouldn't she find out?" Nat asked.

"We'll try not letting her, let her heal, she will take time to remember everything thats happened in the past 4 months." The doctor said.

"Umm ok thank you doctor" I said.

As me and Natalie walked in it was quiet but Jess and Jackie were talking. I quickly told the boys not to say anything they agreed, and Nat managed to tell Jackie.

LOUIS POV!

Wow my sister doesn't remember me sucks big time. I began to say something....

"We'll hi Jessie, I'm glad Ur awake and good, I'm Louis this is Zayn, Liam, Harry, and Niall."

She began to say hi and everyone said hi back. I hate this so much right now but I smile to not show me being upset.

"So how do I know you Gentlemen?" Jess says.

"We'll umm....I'm.....Your...Brother...." I say.

"What?! I don't have a brother!" Jessie said confused.

"We'll you do babe." Harry said looking straight in her eyes, I know he missed her so much but he better not say anything, it was really his idea.

"From your father, you came to live with him, John." I said.

"Oh ok I get it, ha..ha..ha you kinda look like me, with your eyes." Jess said.

I laughed and gave a small smile. I didn't know If Harry wanted to say anything about them dating so I left it up to him.

"Tell me something about you boys." Jess said.

"Ok I'm Liam and I like toy story." Jess laughed and then Zayn said "I'm Zayn and I like to draw and I'm mostly quiet."

She smiled and the went Niall "I'm Nialler and I LOVE food." She laughed at Niall and then Harry who was upset barely seen a smile.

"I'm Harry and...I guess....I'm the...." I interrupted and said "Lady's man" I smiled and Harry gave me a look like Lou-your-so-dead look.

Jess smiled and said "Ok so you guys are not all my brothers right?" I smiled and said "Haha no there my friends you just have me Adorable, talented, cute, funny, handsome, AWSOME Louis Tomlinson me!"

Jess laughed and Natalie started to explain more to her.

I walked over to Harry who was siting down looking at Jess, "Harry umm...you telling Jess about you to?" "I decided I'm not, well not intill she remembers me, and everything we done together."

He answers looking at me then back to Jess.

The doctor walked in the room and said "ok good news Jessie you can go home tomorrow morning, were keeping you over night just in case." I nodded and Jess agreed to.

Then we all were leaving and Harry decided to stay outside the room over night just in case, so we all went home and keeping are story's straight about are lives.

We also were getting ready for Jess tomorrow fixing her stuff and everything.

AUTHORS NOTE!

Hay guys chapter 14 will be up shortly! So whatcha think?? I like it haha.its longer than the other chapter! you guys hear Little Things? posted pic and video ya like? So Thanxx so much for reading, Love you Popsicles!!!! <33 xx

VOTE.

COMMENT.

FAN. <3