Chapter 19: Part 2

I then felt his plus again and it it was slowing down every second.

I cried louder, but hearing movements I screamed...

"IN H-HERE.."

then the paramedics took him down and I followed them all the way to the hospital still in tears.

I held his hand tightly worried.

Oh Harry w-why did y-you have to do this....?

I told him don't do anything you will regret...

I NEVER thought he could take his life.....for Jess.....

He might die...

How will Jessie fell? She will live with this guilt her whole life...!

I was covered in blood in a ambulance crying and thinking the worst...

I should think the positive and try to make it last before anything goes wrong again!

I herd the beeping noise slow down from the thing that checks his heart beat...

I felt my heart racing as the paramedic pumped the air in his lungs.

He then grabbed the ( The thing where you put on there chest and gets the heart moving again you no they screem CLEAR and yeah...sorry Don't no what it's called :/)

I watched as I seen Harry dieing in front of my eyes.

I seen his chest move up and down and the sound started to fade away all I could hear was him saying "I will die inside if she don't love me..." I started to cry faster and harder.

I yell at him.

"Harry she loves you....."

Hoping he could hear me before he breaths his last breath...

But then I start to hear the beeping pick up and he was breathing....he was breathing...he's ok.....

I start to feel my lips shake in happiness as I held his hand to my lips and kissed it.

We finally got to the hospital less than 20 minutes.

And they ran him inside I ran after but the nurse stopped me having me wait in the waiting room.

***

I was cold, wet from outside, it was rainy, and I have blood all over me I was crying, my eyes were all red and puffy, I was sleepy, and drinking coffee.

I was a mess it has been 3 hours.

Not one word from the doctor.

Then I looked up and it was the Jess..

I felt the tears roll down my face as she cried.

I got up and pulled her in a tight hug.

She wrapped her arms around me crying in my shoulder.

When the doctor came up and cleared her through.

I pulled away as did Jess a she wiped her tears..I didn't care I wanted to know what's wrong.

"How is he?" I rushed at her.

"He has a suffered some damages but nothing to serious...he will be fine but we want him here for a couple days. Also we need to talk about how this happened." She said.

I nodded with relief going threw my body.

"Can I-can we see him?" I asked her nervously.

"Yes you can but he is at rest we put him in sleep so he won't feel the worst pain."

I nodded as we followed her threw the halls, and walked past people crying of there loss...I looked down.

I then seen the doctor stop at a room.

I looked to my side for Jess I held out for her hand.

We walked in and herd the beeps echo threw the room off silence.

I gulped and walked threw moving with Jess.

She held on tighter as we moved closer I looked to her and we stood in front off his sleeping body.

He had no shirt on and had a bandage and patches all over his stomach.

I frowned and sat next to him, Jess sat on the other side..scared to even touch him.

I held out for his hand.

As did Jessica, she kissed his hand and held it up to her forehead as she cried into it.

I felt the tears move down my face faster and just can't believe this is happening right now.

I wanted to kill him, but I'm to late he has beat me to it....but failed.

I just sat there with Jess as we both stayed quiet.

I dozed off to sleep, I couldn't hold my eyes longer.

AUTHOR'S NOTE!

Hay guys ok so next chapter will be Jessie's pov I decided just to have Lou keep this one the hole way threw!

FAN.

VOTE.

COMMENT.

Thanks popsicles!!! <3 xxx