Chapter 5

AUTHR'S NOTE: Hay guys sorry havent updated in a while but hope you like this chapter im not to crazy about it next chapter will be alot better, anyways I talk about my fanfic on Twitter here's my name '@AsmaaOfficial' so thats if you want updates on my story Enjoy!! <3

JESSES POV!

I wake up and Harry was next to me fully naked! Yesterday was very wild, if I do say so my self. Then Harry wakes up looking at me with his big green eyes with a very sexy smirk.

I smile back and give him a suspicious look, Then he gets up and put on some swats and gives me a small peck on the lips then leaves to his room.

--

"We have planed to go out all day today!" Louis says.

"Really? we'll what's on the schedule?" I asked.

"We're going shopping then going to eat at Nando's.." Niall's eyes widen then he looks at Nat.

"After that we're going to the club to get very drunk" Lou Laughs feeling proud of himself.

"Except me!" Liam says.

"Why would we do that?" I asked.

"Because I said so!!" Lou said with a laugh.

"Well I think I'm going to stay home." Everyone looks at me.

"Why not!!!!!" Lou says in a winey voice.

"Well I just want to hang out at home." I said smiling.

"This has nothing to do with what happened last time dose it?" Lou asked.

"Don't worry my love that wont happen I promise." Harry reassures me.

I just wanted to kiss him but I looked at Lou and he was confused.

"My love?" Lou says.

"Yes that wont happen babe." Niall says, as he looks at me and I mouth a Thank you, he nods and smiles.

LOUIS POV!

That was just weird?

As we all started to go get dressed and ready I stop Liam and Zayn from leaving.

"Whats up with Harry and Jess?" I asked concerned.

"I don't know" zayn replies.

Liam said the same and we gave each other a suspicious look and walked upstares.

So I went to take a shower put on some skinny jeans and a tshirt then fixed my hair and walked out.

I called out to the others and walk out to the car.

As I start to walk out everyone comes down the stares and we get into the car.

"Ok we have to split up so we don't get ran over by girls.." I chucked.

"Emily with Liam, I'll be with Zayn Natalie with Niall and Harry and Jess, ok?" Everyone agreed and we went are separate ways.

Then I seen Harry walking away with Jess I can't believe I putthem together! I know somethings up?

JESSES POV!

I can't believe Lou put me and Harry together!

Harry grabs my hand and pulls me closer to him I smile and give him a peck on the lips Then he put his arm around my waste.

We really did'nt find anything at the mall Harry got me a smoothy and we walked around in till it was 2 and we found Niall at the food court with Natalie and they were sharing some nochos and we walked over and sat next to them.

"Hay love birds" I says to them.

"Shut up!" Niall and Natalie say in sync, and blush.

We all laugh and we see Em and Liam and call them over and we sit in a booth and We also see Lou with Zayn fooling around and they have 10 bags each full of cloths it was funny.

They come running over smiling and they also sat next to us Harry lets go of my hand under the table I look at him and was confused because he would usually hold my hand but hide it.

"Harry and Nat you guys get anything?" Lou asked.

"Umm not really just Smoothies!" I simile.

"Well it looks like you guys got enough." with my eyebrow raised looking at their bags Zayn laughs.

"YOLO!" Zayn scream and laughed again.

********

"Ok, everyone ready to go?" Lou asks.

"Yeah!" We reply.

We get in the car and and head home and we walk in the door and John was not home yet.

I was'nt hungry really so grabe a snack and head in the lounge then we all start watching tv then Zayn turns Enews!

All the sudden I here...

"Harry Styles the member of the band One Direction with a girlfriend?" Everyone stops and looks at the screen and it a picture of me and Harry in the mall kissing.

My eyes widen and I mumble a "shit.."

I extreamly forgot that they were in a big boy band..

Everyone stops and looks at me and Harry Lou was shocked.

"Wait thats fake!!!" Harry says standing up.

Lou also stands up.

"That was taken today at the mall!" Louis yells angry.

Zayn was shocked and trying to hold back his laughter, as was everyone else.

"Calm down boys!" I yelled.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Lou yells and he looks at me and Harry.

We didn't say anything and he walks away then I huff and go follow him, Harry sits back down.

I walk upstairs after Louis.

He was in his room I knock on the door worried.

"Lou plz open the door!" I begged.

"NO!" He yells.

"Come on!"

"NO!"

"Louuuuuuuuuuuuu!"

"NO!"

"Just open the door please I want to explain!" I huff in annoyance.

Then I here the door unlocks and he looks at me coldly.

"Explain away.." I sit on his bed.

"Well It started at the hospital and I just saw Harry there hurt, and it hurt me I really didn't know why....W-we well...just kissed and we were together since.." I say looking at him and Lou was upset I could tell from his face and I walked over to him.

"Sorry babyyyy!" Trying to make him laugh and he smirks.

"Just don't lie next time hun? plaese." Then he hugs me and kisses my forhead and all the sudden everyone walkes in and Harry walks in last.

Liam screams "YAYY EVRYONE'S HAPPY AGIN!" I smile and Lou does to.

"Are you made at me Lou?" Harry asked with the puppy dog face.

"Awh! well just a little." He messes up Harry's hair and hugs him and kisses his cheek.

I undersatnd why every girl has "Larry Stylenson" on there Poster and laugh. So it was 8 and we all finished with the drama and went to get ready.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: ok guys I finished! Next chapter will be about them going out! Will anybody get hurt?? Haha! just going to wait!

Fan.

Comment.

Like.