Chapter 8

HARRY'S POV!

Beep Beep Beep! My alarm goes off and I look at the clock it's 6am.

I Getting up and going to the bathroom taking a shower, after I get out I put on some skinny jeans and blue blazer then dry my hair shake my head and push my hair to the side.

I start to walk out of my room and I see Niall walking down and I say "Hello Mate how you feeling?" "tired but excited." He replies I laugh "yea me to."

We walk down and Paul's waiting for us and so is Liam and Louis. "Oh hold on guys gotta say bye to Jess" Paul nodded.

As I walk up stares I see Jess walking out of her room with one eye open I chuck and walk up to her and kiss her forehead and say "I gotta go now love" she smiles and gives me huge and walks down with me and gives me one last kiss and huge then I walk out and get into the car.

"Ok we doing the show first?" I say in the car."Yeah then the concert" Paul nods.

*****

"Yay were done" Lou cheered and we get in the car to start the concert. "Boo we lost the dance challenge AGAIN!" Zayn said. We laughed.

I decided to call Jess and see how's she doing as I call she picks up after the second ring and

I say "Hay lovely, whatcha doing?"

"Hay Harry I just finished watching you guys on the show!"

"Really?"

"Yea shame on you guys lost AGAIN!"

"Haha well.....what can I say?" I reply laughing.

"It's ok you guys could never beat The Alan's"

"Ohhhh.... It's like that?!" I reply Sarcastically. "Yea it is haha!" Jess replies.

"Harry we got to go!" Paul tells me.

"Ok!" I yell back.

"Hay Babe I got to go see you tonight!" "Ok bye see you tonight!" She replies.

Then I hang up smiling because I love the sound of her voice every time I start a concert.

******

"THANK YOU GUYS! We had so much fun, see you on are tour!" Liam screams out to the crowed and we walk off the stage.

Then everyone starts screaming "ENCORE ENCORE ENCORE!" I laugh.

I say "come on guys lets go out" everyone agrees and we run out to the stage and they go nuts! Which brings a smile on my face.

Then Niall says "ok you should know the words to this song" and it starts.....

"Da, Da, Da, Da, Da, Da, Da, Da, Da, Da, Da, Da, Da, Da, Da............"

******

"YOU DON'T KNOW YOUR BEAUTIFUL!" We end the song and thank everyone and run off the stage.

Then we all chilling in are dressings room and Tweeting about the concert and taking pictures putting it on Instagram, and twitter.

Then all the sudden Paul comes running in the room and says "you did great"

We all thanked him and it was time to go we start to walk out.

Girls start to attack us and we sign their little books and shirts and so.

Then we drove home it was probably 10pm.

JESSE'S POV!

"Hay guys!" I scream hugging everyone and then hug Harry and give him a kiss.

They all said hay back. We sit down and Harry pulls me on his lap and starts to play with my hair.

"So about the... Dance battle" I say in a teasing way. Lou gets up and says "yea.. Yea.. Yea.. We lost boohoo!" I get up and say "How does it go again?" (dancing).

"No no no this is how you do it!" Lou complains (dancing).

Then we all got up and did it together (dancing all together).

"Ok got it!" I say. "Good!"

"Now I'm so tired gonna go take a shower." Lou says, everyone else agrees.

We all walk up stares and then Harry says "can I talk to you love?" I nod then walk to my room and shut the door.

"So what's up?" Harry says "well I wanted to tell you that we're starting are tour soon." I make a sad face and say "oh..umm...well...when?" I say almost about to cry.

"We'll in three weeks." "THREE WEEKS?" I say shocked.

"Yea in three weeks" he replies then gives me a hug and kiss.

"I promise you were going to have a lot of fun this week! And fun I mean well... you no." Harry said sexily.

"Haha well.. I'm ok with that" I say pulling closer to him kissing him more passionate.

Then I get a call, I pull away and say "sorry hold on love."

Then he nods as I answer and I hear a girl voice saying "ok I got the letter, I'm gonna open it now! Is Natalie there?"

"Oh hay Jackie! Umm... Hold on," I scream out to Nat and she comes running and then she listens.

"Ok I'm opening, opening, opening," then I hear silence and then a scream "OH MY GOD, I GOT IN, OH MY GOD, MY GOD!

We both screamed, Harry was standing there absolutely confused then we hung up and were so excited! then we went back to what were doing.

Then he asks " who's that?" My friend I told you about yesterday."

"Oh and I'm picking her up tomorrow, one last thing she is crazy about One Direction."

He laughs, and says "Well shes in for a BIG suprise!"

We walk up to my room and watched some movies and I went to bed early so I can pick up Jackie.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hay guys, I'm starting to like this story more! What's gonna happen with the new girl in the stories?? Haha Thanx for reading loves ya all. Also Make sure you always....

VOTE.

COMMENT.

FAN.