Chapter 9

JESSES POV!

I waked up and it was 8am. I had to be at the Airport at 10am.

So I walked in the bathroom and turned on the shower and thought, how I was going to tell Jackie about my brother being Louis Tomlinson, and Harry Styles being my boyfriend?!!! I huffed and relaxed in the hot steaming water.

As I walked out of the shower and into a towel I pulled on some blue underware and then my bra.

As I walk over to the dresser I grab some skinny jeans that go with my body also shapes my bum well.

Then I get a light pink tank, then I grab my peach top that in the back it cuts a little so my back shows.

Then I walk in the bathroom and dry my hair and put it up in a ponytail, then I put some cover up, but not to much and little blush, then I put some eye liner.

As I walk out of my room I see Nat walking by, and the boys were also awake. Good I thought to my self as I walk down with Natalie I tell her "Good morning Natty!" She smiles

"Good morning Jessie-cake!" I laugh.

I give her a huge and she was dressed in a yellow shirt with pink flowers and pink skinny jeans with her Yellow flats.

"You look really bright!" I laugh. "We'll thanks you look pretty to love" she says smiling big.

I walk to the living room and the boys were siting there watching tv as was Emily, it was now 9am, going on to 10am so we had to hurry and leave.

I then say "ok boys I'm leaving!" "Want us to come!?" Lou says.

I laugh and say "well I think everyone will recognize you guys!

"Also Jackie is a big, BIG fan of you guys! She says she's a BIG Directioner whatever that means?!"

Liam laughs as does everyone else and he says "Well ok we will be here when u come back!" I nod.

Then I give Harry a peck on the lips and run out the door.

"Ok so I was thinking we should not tell her about the boys, and when we take her home she will be surprised! Ok." Natalie laughs and nod's in agreement.

********

So I find a parking spot and get out with Nat who was super excited as am I of corse.

We walked in and waited for her plain to come, and then we here them announce the plain has stop and I get up excited and Natalie to, so we walk over to the door we came out from.

And smiled at each other remembering when we first came to it was like 6 months ago, look at us now.

I then look up at the door and so many people come out and I was worried thinking maybe she missed the flight or something?

And then I here her scream "Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep."

I then smile looking at Nat she does the same and we run over to her yelling "Cuuuuppppccccaakke!" (Jackie's nickname).

I could of sworn everyone was looking at us confused, like we're crazy.

I hugged her as does Nat and then we start to walk out to the car.

Jackie says "I can't believe I'm in London!

And One Direction lives here...!

Did I tell you guys....?

They are breathing the same air as I am! OMG!"

What I loved about Jackie is instead of saying Oh My God, she says OMG!

"We'll you are in for a big surprise" I mumble.

As we got home I help Jackie with her bags, she has about 4 suitcases! "You think that's enough suitcases Cupcake?" I say Laughing.

"Ha. Ha. Ha! Laugh all you want!" Jackie says sarcastically.

She then looks up at the house and says " Is your dad rich or something?" I chucked.

'Yea if u want to say it like that." She smiles and we walk in. Then she says "WOW it's big!" I laugh. "Let me show you to your room" I say walking up the steps.

Then as we walk up the stairs Harry was standing outside of his door and then I see him and push him inside and close the door.

I wipe my forehead in relief and take Jackie to her room and told Natalie to keep her busy while I think how to tell her, she nods and walks in the room with Jackie.

So I then go back to Harry's room he opens the door and says "What the heck Jess?"

"I'm sorry babe Jackie's here and...Well...I don't want her to know yet, the other boys were in the room also, I just noticed.

"We'll ok" Harry says laughing. Everyone else laughs and stands up,

"umm....Where you guys going?" I ask. "Going to meet are new friend!" Lou says.

NO! I shouted. And then though "we'll you guys go wait down stairs and I will bring her down ok?!" I say. Ok! They say together.

I wipe my forehead in relief and walk to Jackie's room and see her unpacking with Nat.

I then smile and walk over helping, "Hay Jackie I want you to meet are friends down stares when were done unpacking ok?" She smiles and nods.

"Wow so you have like a new life, and new friends!" Jackie says smiling. "Yea I Guess. And we finished unpacking 20 minutes later.

And I smile at Natalie and she smiles excited. "Ok time to meet are new friends!" I say excited.

"Okie-dokie!" She says. Then we walk down and I walk her to the living room and there they were laughing and watching The X Factor auditions, talking about how they felt when they were in it.

Then Jackie's jaw Dropped! And then Lou noticed were there and He stands walking up to us as does the other boys, And she starts to breathe faster every time they got close.

I giggle and say "Boys, this is Jackie" she smiling like a dummy and they shake her hand and kiss her hand i think there trying to make her flip, as does The others, as gentlemen and I could see her heart beet fast!

And then she screams "OMG! OMG! OMG! One Direction just kissed my hand!" Jumping up and down.

I laugh and say "wooh calm down there bunny rabbit!" She smiles at me.

Then I noticed Liam Is staring nonstop at Jackie he looks interested, if I do say so my self.

Well who wouldn't be interested Jackie's GORGEOUS! She has dirty blond hair, Light blue eyes, and a big smile that can cheer you up in no time!

******

Finally Jackie calmed down and she saw me on Harry's lap and he was playing with my hair as alway then she said "So you guys together?" I nodded.

She smiles and says "Awwwh! You guys look SO adorable together. I blush and thank her as does Harry.

We sat there talking and i told her about Lou being my brother, and she said "I told you, you guys look alike!"

I laugh and playfully role my eyes.

It was like 3pm and I got up and said "guys how about we go out show Jackie around?"

Everyone got up and we all got ready and I barely heard a word from Zayn he said a couple things, oh well That's why they call him Mysterious! I laugh.

And I finish getting ready.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hay guys Thanxx for reading! So what do you think of Jackie?? Hmmm? Well next chapter will be about them going out! Wow I'm already on chapter 10! Feel like I'm on chapter 3 or something haha! Remember to always..

VOTE.

COMMENT.

FAN.