Chapter 18: The Chapter you All have been waiting for.....Part 1

HAY GUYS BEFORE YOU READ JUST WANTED TO SAY BRING A NAPKIN OK....OK BYE LOVIES! ;"""(

LOUIS'S POV!

I watched Harry run upstairs sad, everyone got up and looked to see what happened.

I ran after him as did everyone else then I walked in and he was laying on the bed with a tear running down his face.

"Harry?" I said laying next to him.

"Yeah Lou?" He said looking at me with more tears running down his face, which hurt my heart so much.

"Don't cry Harry please.." I begged him.

"I'm sorry Lou...."

"Don't be......I'm sorry, I know how you feel and sometimes I feel you love her more than me.."

"Lou?"

"Yeah Hazza?"

"I Miss her so much, I would die to see her right now......I just can't have her not feel the same....it's to hard...it kills me inside..."

I started to tear at his words.

"I'm so sorry Harry, she might not ever feel that way unless you show her how much she loves you, will you go with me and see how much she loves you by reminding her?"

"We're going to see her?"

Harry asks me and looking at me with his tears running down faster."

"Yes Hazza...I wanted to tell everyone but you got sad."

Harry's frown turned upside down, it warmed my heart I hugged him very tight and told him

"We're going for you, I want you to tell Jessie how you feel and that will maybe refresh her memory...it's you and it will always be you...she loves you Harry and with you there she will realize how much she loves you, I want you to pack your bags and we will leave right away..."

"What if she don't love me back? Lou I can't have her tell me....I don't think she will remember....I will die inside if she don't feel the same, I wouldn't be able to live Lou...I wouldn't live another day..." Harry tells me looking straight in the eyes, with the tears covering up his green seaweed eyes.

"DON'T SAY THAT HARRY! Promise me IF she don't remember, you will not do anything to your self you will regret!? PROMISE HARRY!!" I yelled at him which made him cry harder.

"I can't promise Lou......" He says looking away getting up and walking towards the window.

I got scared and just pulled him in a hug crying with him he held on tighter..."Promise me Harry I can't live without you to..." I said under my sobs.

"I can't have her not love me Lou....she don't know me at ALL!"

He responds letting go and sitting on the bed again..

"It's ok to not be ok........I want you to find out how much she loves you...just one look at you and she will remember in a sec Hazza.."

He nods and walks to his closet and packs his bag.

I give him one last hug and go pack my bag.

I tell everyone that we going to see how much Jess loves him and we will be back soon.

We all agreed to just have me and him go.

*****

We all finish packing and Harry walks down, and we say goodbye to everyone and walk to the car and drive to the Airport.

Then we get there and go threw the mettle detectors, and sit and wait for are plain to get called.

Finally 40 minutes later and the plain got called we both looked at each other and walked to the gate 36, and gave the lady are tickets and went threw the door.