Chapter 15

JESSES POV!

I woke up and Harry was by my side, sleeping next to me.

It was aquward, so I moved a little causing him to wake up looking at me with his green, Amazing eyes.

I just died in his eyes, but I snapped out of it and tried to get up and go to the bathroom.

"Oh wait I-I'll help you." Harry said getting up and running to my side of the bed.

"It's ok i'll get up." I said.

But he insisted and helped me in the bathroom, I hated this SO much.

I want to remember everyone and all but from the accident I'm screwed!

This is just great, JUST GREAT!

I wash my face and take a warm long bath to clear my mind.

Then when I got out I knew what I had to do.

I seen Harry still waiting outside off the bathroom and he gave me my crouches.

"Thank you Harry, really you don't have to help me." I said facing him.

"I know I don't, but I want to." He answers back giving me a sorry look.

I took a breath and said "We'll you won't have to for much longer." Then I walked to my room.

Harry stopped me and said "Wait what?" Looking confused.

"I'll explain to you when everyone's up." I said.

Harry nodded and looked sad, like a lost puppy.

I felt sorry but I just went to the bedroom and changed and went to the kitchen and Zayn was poring some cereal.

"Hay, Zayn is it? Sorry." I said.

"Oh it's ok, and yes Zayn."

I smiled and he grabbed a bowl out of the cabaret and put some cereal in it.

I assumed it was for me, So I thanked him.

"No problem" he said with a smile.

I smiled back and he hand me a spoon.

I started to eat and it was quiet, the hole time.

Then came in Emily and Liam.

"Hay guys goodmorning ." I said with a wave.

"Morning." Liam and Emily said back.

We all sat eating breakfast, Emily grabbed a bowl of cereal but Liam made some toast, and jelly.

Niall came in along with Natalie, then came in Jackie and Louis.

Everyone but Harry. I really wanted to say what I had to say but were missing a curly haired boy.

Then finally he enters the kitchen and greets everyone.

I smiled and though finally.

"Ok guys can I get your attention?" I asked, everyone looked at me.

"Thanks, so I called my mom yesterday night and we talked, I got to thinking maybe.....I should move back with her."

I can see everyone's smiles have turned upside down.

"I didn't know what to do, I'm sorry Im just not comfortable here with people I'm not familiar with besides Natalie and Jackie."

"Please don't go Jessybear! I will miss you SO much, just stay and we will help you to remember, PLEASE PLEASE just stay here with me....with us." Louis begged.